I got a fetish....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I (standing up) admit that I have a fetish...:(

Wheels...fat ones...lips...are my pleasure.^_^

I see a damn good deal...I'll buy them... :(

and this week alone...I've bought 8 of them....:(

Is there a cure for my sickness....:confused:

I'll have to part with a pair or two because I didn't get a backside pic...and they were too hot of a deal...so I bought them thinking I could mod them to fit some how....after some research...I got to let them go...they might just go to Steve...another person who has a slight wheel fetish as well...at the price I bought them...

but...with great ado.... here's my new pride and joy to add to my fetish of wheels' collection...

DSC00699.JPG

DAmn....I can't wait to find rubbers for them...and burn them off in two weeks.....:D:ph34r:

P.S.

These are also getting toasted in two weeks....:D
DSC00709.JPG

And these are the ones I bought...for the second time...that I can't use...so they are up for sale...for what I paid for...along with another pair thats at a buddies house in NJ, that was going to weld in the holes and re-drill them to fit my car....so 4 wheels that just look cool, and wasted my money...

eBay Motors: (2) 14 x 10" ANSEN SPRINTS "5 HOLE SLOT MAGS" 4 3/4" BP (item 180152687400 end time Aug-27-07 02:33:18 PDT)

^ they showed up today...and I like them...but the pain to mod or fab them to be useable to my car is not worth the trouble.

Last edited:
It looks like you are learning, at least.

Isn't admitting that you have a problem the first step?? It would be easy to fix most of your fetish by not purchasing wheels that don't fit your car. Modding wheels to fit is not only a pain in the ass, its not safe at all. So start with that, sell what you don't NEED, and carry on with life. =D

they're on closeout right now..

i can get them for my new wheels for $55 a tire.. thats decent.. too bad they dont have a 195/60 14.. instead of 185/60

I'm getting the Fusion ZRi's or somehting like that tuesday... 245/45/16....sorry B...I don't have time to buy them from TireRack.com this time...got to have them mounted and on the car Thursday.

And after I found out how much these Volks are worth....I erased the link to the Ebay auction...damn wheels are worth $600ish each...and thats not including the damn tires...:ph34r:

Really? Maybe you should go ahead and make the change from Airjockie to ImeldaMarcos. ;)

Also, and this is just how I would do it, wouldn't your car look better with a front end instead of new wheels? :cool:

Like I said, that's just how I would do it.

With a front end like that, you sure do look.......uninsured! :D

car has been insured since 1999...and I haven't drove it in 4 years....yeah...I feel like a dumb ass paying for it...but if something gets stolen or a tree falls on it...and I pay the deductible...I'll still make out.

If someone offers me $3+K's for it right now...I'd take it, and they would have something thats rare, sweet, built, fresh, and corners on rails. Everything Honda* in my garage, basement, and shed....would go with it. Also...if they have a decent truck that can tow a car and trailer, and has 4WD...then I may do a trade.

Spread the word.....;)

*The Mugen CF-48's, Watanabe RS-8's, some steelies with used Advan A048's, and some fresh hoosiers may be included with the car depending on the mood of the day...but the Real Wheels, and the Volks will not be. They may be added if the offer is better.

DSC00733.JPG

can't wait to lower the car and test drive on them.

DSC00726.JPG

White Z goes bye bye tomorrow.....

Back