I Got A Gift For The New Year!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
As some of you might remember, I posted a thread saying I was going to be a daddy!! Well the day has come my friend's!!!! My son has been born...

Say hello to "Cameron Allen Salazar"

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...md=si&img=22486

He was born 12/31/2005 @ 4:45AM Pacific Time. 6 lbs, 6 ounces and was 19 and a half inches long. My girl was actually in labor for 38 hours!!! I felt so bad for her. I don't think I could ever take that kind of pain. She sure as hell did enjoy the Epidural though :laugh:
I only have a half hour to get back to the hospital though. I just came home real quick to eat and take a shower. Now I gotta go back to spend New Years with my girl and my new baby boy!!
We'll talk more about how nasty that shit looks and stuff later on... talk to you guys later...

NOTE* I am a damn moron and I could not figure out how to get his pic in the post so I just put the link...

BTW- Why didn't I get a "Where's B16RacerN2NR" thread huh?!! :mad: :ph34r: :laugh:

gallery_14173_383_7428.jpg

awesome dOoD... congrats. I love little kids :)

GRATZ!!!

Kids are awesome. Well, mine are. I hope yours turn out just like mine!

Congrats man! Get your sleep in while you can. :mrgreen:

great looking kid man..

Here is a pic of my son he will be 10 months the 10th..his name is Landon..

landon1.jpg

hey thanks guys...
The doctor told me he has a small case of Jaundice. He should be good enough to come home by tomorrow.
Trust me, I've been cming home so I can rest and so I leave my girlfrined alone so she can rest.
To all MEN... "DO NOT", and I mean "DO FUCKING NOT" look at the after-birth. I barely caught a glipse out the corner of my eyes and that was already too much for me to handle so I could only imagine how bad it would of been if I actually tried to look. The actually birth itself wasn't as bad as a lot of people said.
Hopefully the Jaundice goes away enough so I can bring him home tomorrow. I hate changing babies diapers but for some reason as soon as my son needed to be changed, I was on top of it. Even when I got it on my hands, I actually didn't give a shit (no pun intented) I feel like i'm maturing as a man and as a father already. :)

His Recaro Car Seat will be ordered in 2 months or so :mrgreen: :laugh:

thanks a lot guys :thumbsup: I hope you had a good new years

oh BTW- The dumb ass nurse wouldn't let me go back to the hospital last night to spend new years with my girl and cameron. I mean WTF- I know it's policy and all that other bullshit but it was new years for god's sake! I had my band on my wrist clearly showing it to them and some of the nurses even knew who I was but no, one nurse had to be a stupid bitch. So my son's first new years was spent alone and with some retarded ass nurse. he wasn't even with his mother because they said no. Stupid slut monkey :mad: :mad:

EDIT* Good looking boy you got there JDM :thumbsup:

Thanks man!

My girl was in labor for only 28 minutes.. He basically popped right out! I feel sorry for your girl.. So are you deaf and able to move all fingers?

Quoted post[/post]]
Thanks man!

My girl was in labor for only 28 minutes.. He basically popped right out! I feel sorry for your girl.. So are you deaf and able to move all fingers?
:laugh: actually my hands and fingers are good. I kept telling her to grab my hand but she just kept pulled away saying that she didn't want to hurt 'me' :ph34r: go figure :shrug2: :blink: :laugh: She never really screamed loud. She had the Epidural and said that she loved it because she couldn't feel shit but then the nurse said she needed the Epidural done over again because it moved out her back, but by the time they got done doing it again, the pain was so intense that it didn't work. She was in labor for a total of 38 hours but from the time she needed to start pushing til the time he was actually born was only about 20 minutes.

Congrats man. I can't wait to settle down some day and have kids.... somday.....

a lot of babies have jaundis... my neice had it, and she was home in two days i think... its common. don't worry :)

congrats on the future rugrat :p

congrats....

You should have turned towards the wall and hoped for the best. Birth is the most disgusting looking images I can think of. :shivers from memory: :laugh:

adorable kid.

and i don't think anyone gets a 'where's so and so' thread. weak sauce.

CONGRATULATIONS! and your girl is a trooper. I had two with no epidural, and it was hell.

Quoted post[/post]]
a lot of babies have jaundis... my neice had it, and she was home in two days i think... its common. don't worry :)

congrats on the future rugrat :p
yeah I know, so that's why i'm not stressing over it. New car, new condo, new bed... I think you are next B :p :ph34r:
Thanks for the congrats :)

congrats....

You should have turned towards the wall and hoped for the best. Birth is the most disgusting looking images I can think of. :shivers from memory: :laugh:

The birth wasn't too bad at all, but the after-birth, OMFG! That shit was like "The Great Wall of Bloody Hell"

CONGRATULATIONS! and your girl is a trooper. I had two with no epidural, and it was hell.

no Epidural?! :ph34r: fuck that. You get a trooper badge as well :laugh:

CONGRATS! My cousin just had another daughter, Kimber Helen.

Tell your cousin now that I know what she had to go through, she gets a big :thumbsup: from me

My girl said the nurses and doctor said he looks a lot better and the Jaundice is almost gone so hopefully I get to bring him home tomorrow as planned :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back