I Got A Gift For The New Year!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
What's Jaundice?
it's a condition that a lot of new born's are born with. Basically since thier kidney (or liver, I can't remember which) is still not mature, it can't break down the red blood cells as fast so it makes them appear kinda yellow. to get rid of it they just need to be put in light and/or mild sunlight and fed more frequently because it is also released through their bowel movements. It occurs in over 80% of newborns a is usually taken care of within a few days.

My son is actually home with me now :) :) :) him and my girl were released at around 4pm today and they are both knocked out right now :laugh: i'm just waiting for pizza hutt to get here then it's gonna be on like donkey kong, i'm fucking starving!!

Changing the diapers isn't as bad after the first week or 2... All the (cant remember the name of it) goes away, and it becomes more normal...

My wife had a C Section... I didnt watch ANY of it... NO WAY.

I love my kid... He's the greatest... Be prepared for lots of sleepless nights, and all kinds of other annoyances though, and just remember... No matter how pissed off you two get at each other for lack of sleep.... Forgive her and blow it off... The first few months are the hardest of your life.

And don't bother with the recaro seat until he's at least a year old. Mine is 6 months... The drop in baby carriers are THE BEST for newborns... The base stays in the car, and the seat just clips in and away you go.

We've got the Eddie Bauer car seat for the wife's van once he's big enough, and then i'm gettin the recaro for my CRV... :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Changing the diapers isn't as bad after the first week or 2... All the (cant remember the name of it) goes away, and it becomes more normal...

My wife had a C Section... I didnt watch ANY of it... NO WAY.

I love my kid... He's the greatest... Be prepared for lots of sleepless nights, and all kinds of other annoyances though, and just remember... No matter how pissed off you two get at each other for lack of sleep.... Forgive her and blow it off... The first few months are the hardest of your life.

And don't bother with the recaro seat until he's at least a year old. Mine is 6 months... The drop in baby carriers are THE BEST for newborns... The base stays in the car, and the seat just clips in and away you go.

We've got the Eddie Bauer car seat for the wife's van once he's big enough, and then i'm gettin the recaro for my CRV... :)
I never really had a problem changing his diaper so if it does get easier, i'm all for it. :)
You know, I haven't really gotten irritated for the lack of sleep yet so hopefully it never shows up :ph34r:
I have the drop on car seat too but the Recaro is a booster seat so he will use it wether I get it now or later, he's gonna need it.

I had a friend who's daughter out grew her rear facing car seat within 7 months :eek:

Back