I got a new keyboarddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the news report that i read about that said that the prius has had no previous issues with random acceleration.
none
the only ones with the acceleration issues is the non hybrids.
there has been some looking inot some kind of breaking issue, but no random acceleration.

it also said that after 2 hours of testing by toyota techs, they could not get it to reproduce anything the guy was claiming. and that there has been no other claims of the prius accelerating on its own, just whatever issues they were looking into for the breaks.

the guy wont talk to the media bc he is full of shit. the damn thing didnt accelerate. he's just paranoid about driving a toyota bc of all the media hype and somehow gave himself a placebo affect.

and i agree about some sort of conspiracy. hence why toyota is having a very difficult time getting the problem to reproduce for them to figure out what is going wrong.

and i agree about some sort of conspiracy. hence why toyota is having a very difficult time getting the problem to reproduce for them to figure out what is going wrong.

Plus a plane crash with 3 high ranking Tesla Motor Company engineers on board... The first US car company getting ready to go public since Ford. :ph34r:

While I work I read the Toyota techs were able to take a look at the self-diagnostic "datalog", I guess black-box type thing, and said the brake and accelerator were pressed over 200 times(not at the same time) and that the rear brakes/ebrakes were perfectly fine.

Back