I got a new puppy!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
P1010061.JPG

i named him winston, the other pictures are in the link below.. but in interest of time i've only posted a link..

https://hondaswap.com/~pills/pics/winston/

he is 8 wks old right now and despite keeping me up almost all night.. i love the thing.. it's a boston terrier..

Hehe, he's so cute :)

DSC00731.JPG

Get him some "Greenies" they're fkn puppy crack!

you ain't kidding...fkn 22 bucks for a 24 pack of "small" greenies. Harvard chews through one in about an hour...

Yeah me and my girlfriend just got a Sher Pei not to long ago. Those are some cute damn dogs though.

cute dog man! How big will he get?

That picture of cash holding his dog in his hand makes me want to get a dog, but no pets allowed here. <_<

he will be about 22 lbs.. not a very big dog at all maybe 1.5 ft long...

also, i found the "greenies" at teh store last night...

as soon as he is over his explosive diarehha stage i will start giving him treats...

I want a dog, but I really don't have the time to give it any attention and when I move out I'll end up being in a no pets apartment.

I have a few dogs now, my grandparents ruined my love for dogs. They have three now, german shepard, dalmation and a dashund. It's just too much and I only really like the German Shepard. They had like 7 dog at one point when we lived in PA.

yeah, i'd like to get a dog too... but shit, i can barely take care of my self... let alone something else too.

yeah, i'd like to get a dog too... but shit, i can barely take care of my self... let alone something else too.

lol, werd... get a cat they only need food, water, and a sand box...
and they don't bark... god damn dogs...

swanny- you change his food recently or anything?

and wtf are those greenies for? chew toys or maybe some dental purpose? or just treats?

Back