I got a swap today and tomorrow...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

New Topic: Airjockie is a bastard

"The fuel lines had a leak, and while I was in the house...."

"... The garage had a big fire. May be a total loss"

My asshole snaps shut.

"oh no man, I'm just joking, come over to the house"

Bastard!

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 14 2003, 10:06 AM
New Topic: Celerity 0wn3d!!!

My asshole snaps shut.

Bastard!

-> Steve

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clayton's lil red rex is sooo fast now! :p

It run's , It boost's, and it's fast.....
I think it prolly puts out 130-140 HP....it starts boosting at around 2400 rpms, and it climbs so fast, that I now have to really keep an eye on the tach to prevent it from popping the redline. That turbo is sweet...
and phisssst.

Well, for a car built in 1987, with only 90 hp stock ...and it moved quik....
then a little Port and polish...it moved better....
then an intake and header it still moved quiker than before....
now with blown rings, a connecting rod knock, and a TD04 mini-turbo.....the thing fly's....of course I am only at 1640 LBS on the weight of the car, so each little pony makes it move faster....

once I get some guages, a better ignition system, a little tuning, and some solid pipes for the intake, install the intercooler, install the blow-off valve, re-do the downpipe, and swap out the block with a rebuilt block with some Integra pistons......the car will be like flying down the road....plus I still have rebuild the tranny again....

But as it sits now...I am happy. :)

aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

aac.jpg

aad.jpg

aae.jpg

aaf.jpg

aak.jpg

aah.jpg

And look at all the room for an intercooler....I can go as big as I want...hehe
Adapter plate??? who needs one....Just weld the turbo to the mani.....hehe
I need to do a lot of things still.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 15 2003, 01:58 AM
Well, for a car built in 1987, with only 90 hp stock ...

But as it sits now...I am happy. :)

That's a good little car that you have there Clayton. I love my hatchie soo much too. I had a great drive back through I-395 yesterday. A good car and a faithful dog to travel with, what else do I need in life? Nothing! :)

Well maybe unlimited free gasoline and a mechanic... ;)

a turbo w/o a BOV? WTF is up with that?

My I/C piping came in today... Hopin to have it runnin by Celia's this weekend... gotta get off my ass and do a bunch of shit over the next few nights...

actually...with a low boost system....BOV are not even used...sometimes they don't even open untill 8-9 PSI....just when you drive...don't gun the hell out of the system....and slap the throttle plate closed.

Plus I found an alternative BOV...a loose intake mani hose clamp...if I overboost...it blows the hose off the throttle body.

"Plus I found an alternative BOV...a loose intake mani hose clamp...if I overboost...it blows right by the damned rings. "

-> Steve
:p

Back