I got a Zune

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Like the topic says I got a Zune. The girlfriend and parents went in on it for me for fathers day. I like it alot. I have half of the Band of Brothers series loaded on it so far im working on the other half right now. I have about 15 gigs of music plus a ton of photos and a few other random movies. I still have about 11 gigs left to play with. What is everyone else using for a "media" player these days? I would imagine alot of Ipod's and such. Just curious to see if anyone else has picked up a Zune. I lucked out and got the 2nd Halo 3 edition zune here in town. Ill post up some pictures tonight.

Last edited:
Both my fiance and I have one, they had more features than the ipod when we got them.

I would not recommend the FM radio transmitter, you have to leave the computer cable connected to it to get any sort of reception and even then it works pretty poor. We have another transmitter that works good.

My old man has the FM transmitter for his zune and it worked well in my car. Its the Zune brand as well. I need to upload my damn photos :(

Do you have the Belkin brand or the Zune brand? I just had to find a station that didn't have any other channels within a few frequencies of it.

I have the actual Zune brand. When we used it we had to leave the computer link cord attached to the Zune, and then put the end of the cord in the glove box to get it close enough to the car radio. We did try to find an empty station, but it still would not transmit very far.

Well thats shitty man :( I just plugged mine in found a station and set it in the glove box with no problems. I cant wait for Microsoft to update some of the features on the Zune, like true wireless browsing or that sorta thing. Wireless movie transfer ect. It will be very nice when they open up the supported video type too.

There are some hacks for it that allow you to transfer any file to it with some tricks. It may have gotten better, I have not looked in awhile.

One of the coolest hacks ive seen is putting the 80gig drive into the zune. The only thing holding it back from going bigger is finding a HD small enough to fit in the zune.

Back