I got ALL OEM parts U Need!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I need a D16Y7 (96-00 Civic non-VTEC) crank pulley and any year Honda/Acura shifter holder (the thingie on the shift linkage that the ball of the shifter mounts into)

dude, answer peoples questions. you're getting replys but you aren't responding to them...

what r u talking about !!!!!!!!everyone one here has gotten a REPLY FROM ME either on the post or through PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well maybe you should say "pm'ed" or something because you keep spazzing out on the keyboard and people are asking questions like INJEN asked "did u find that head yet" then 13 posted later he asked again "a6 head status" and then civicious asked d16y7 and you said "q22w2w2w" and then he said "q22w2w2w howabout a price?". i'm just saying it LOOKS like you aren't responding to anyone and chill man, saying asodhfaoisehf and o81308y818 and 02893y5oihnnlhdifh isn't gonna make people buy parts any faster.

just making sure you are replying to everyones stuff man! oh btw... could you possibly get me a whole eg coupe/hatch sunroof assembly? if you're in miami (guessing by your name) i may be able to drive and come get it or maybe we could meet up somewhere. thanks a lot.

Can you get the retainer bolts for the front: fenders, bumper of a 91 honda civic dx. Also the plastic pieces that go from the fender to the front bumper( The plastic piece that retains the front, side turn signals)

Zipcode : 78213

Back