I got ALL OEM parts U Need!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looking for inner and outer door handles for 92-95 civic sedan. Shipped to 61115. Thanks.

I'm looking for a manual cluster for an EK hatch and also the manual console. I believe the color I need is gray. If not I will let you know. Oh, also the black cup holder as well. Thank you very much for anything you might be able to find for me. :thumbsup:

ive got a 92 hatch
black glove box with working handle
both mirrors not power
oem tail lights, really only need the outer lenses, not the hatch mounted ones

i live north palm beach 33408, how far are you?

this is random but i need a clutch cable bracket that bolts up to the tranny and supports the clutch cable off of a 90-93 integra with a b18....

please let me know asap...this is the only thing that is holding me from getting my car on the road.

do you have a driver side door panel, grey color, for a 98 civic hatch dx? manual door locks and windows.

shipped to 98075??

d16a6 distributor

hey just wonderin if u have a d16a6 distributor from 91 si on you i have had no luck down here would really appreciate it if you have one thx

Hey, I know you have a lot of request.. but I'm looking for a 98 Integra front end, not including fenders or hood. Zip: 02121. Thanks.

Front Fenders and Front Bumper

I neeed both right and left fenders and front bumper for 99 honda accord ex sedan? 4cyl.....

Let me know if you can get it...! and pricing please

I'm thinking this guy is no longer around, though I haven't checked the last time he was on the site.

I'm gonna revive this thread and ask if this guy is still around? I need the factory rear window louvers for a DA3 integra

Back