I got bad news today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Aw I'm sorry, that sucks. My aunt died from breast cancer almost two years ago. Your mother is in my thoughts, be strong for her.

I am sorry to hear that man, though she is lucky that we live in a day where early detection is availible, and there are so many different treatments, for cancer now. Keep your head up bro, be supportive, and help her out where you can. That is the best you can do for her. Good luck to you and your family.

Im sorry and i hope your mom gets through it ok, i know i worry about this kinda stuff 24/7 with me being the youngest im only 19 and my moms 51 so these kinds of things worry me alot.

Good luck........

My aunt had breast cancer. After chemo therapy her hair came back and was curly (she never had curly hair before) and was a more vibrant red hair than she ever had before. It is a long road to recovery, but it is highly treatable. There are good medicines to combat the pain, but the best thing for her was to get attention from the ones she loves. Talk to your mom about her feelings, concerns and anything she has on her mind about life in general during this time.

Right now I am in a class where we analyze cases of cancer and other illnesses. One thing I have noticed though my reading is that people with cancer get a long time to think about life in general while they are going through the recover process. Try reading the book At the Will of the Body, by Arthur Frank. It gives a great deal of insight on what goes through someones head through this time, and how to help as a family member can.

Best Wishes.

the main thing she is worried about now is what type of surgury she wants and of course... how she is gonna pay for it

Back