I got burned!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blink1_8_2dude

I sent 1200 bucks to this guy fora turbo kit in San Diego California like 2 months ago and havent heard anything else from him since. About a month ago I contacted the DA where i live and they tracked down the computers he was using and subpenaed ebays information on him, all of them where in San Diego except one was in Virginia, the DA is still working on the case for me. So what i wanted to ask was do yall think im gona get my money back or should i just cry like a little girl and move on? Oh yea and if anyone else on here thinks they have been burned by this prick also contact me and we'll nail this thief

Originally posted by blink1_8_2dude@Sep 27 2003, 05:17 PM
I sent 1200 bucks to this guy fora turbo kit in San Diego California like 2 months ago and havent heard anything else from him since. About a month ago I contacted the DA where i live and they tracked down the computers he was using and subpenaed ebays information on him, all of them where in San Diego except one was in Virginia, the DA is still working on the case for me. So what i wanted to ask was do yall think im gona get my money back or should i just cry like a little girl and move on? Oh yea and if anyone else on here thinks they have been burned by this prick also contact me and we'll nail this thief

GOOD FOR YOU that you went to your local DA and explained to him what happened.

if more people were as smart as you are, there would be alot less scam artists out there. out of curiosity, where do you live?

im assuming you bought your turbo off of Ebay?

did you pay with paypal? are you confirmed? if so, i do believe paypal can refund your money as long as you and the other party are confirmed.

but whats the fun of JUST getting your money back when you can also royally FUCK the guy who screwed you? :D

funny thing san diego....i live 2 hours from it....

600.00 could intice me to take my .45 down there and collect :D

people talk a good game but most are not up for the moment, I had wannabe hard asses.

Originally posted by 96coupeb18@Sep 27 2003, 06:21 PM
people talk a good game but most are not up for the moment, I had wannabe hard asses.

apparently you fucking n00b, you arent familiar with my sense of humor,
so why dont you do us all a BIG favor and shut your fuckin piss flaps and learn to observe BEFORE we open our big fat fucking mouths?
I had wannabe hard asses.

your homosexual experiences in the past are no reason for you to run your fat mouth now are they?

and by the tone of your post, im assuming you are the type of person that takes everything he reads or hears literally....
one of many signs of a low i.q., as per my old college psych. professor.
:newbie:

and that one kid said I was an ass :lol: ...lol

nice tony...

oh by the way, catch that fucker, cut his balls off, and start doing more business with reputable peeps.

check the vendor section ;) :D

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 27 2003, 06:45 PM
and that one kid said I was an ass :lol: ...lol

nice tony...

all the regs on here know me....

so for some fucking n00b to come on here and chastise ME for my usual rantings and ravings?

i dont fucking think so.

and if i can play "internet nerd" for a second and refer everyone to B's "i got jacked on Ebay" thread a few weeks ago...

people were offering to do much worst things to that guy in Texas....
and B was even willing to pay them.

i just think people who are not regs, and come on here running their fucking mouths a mile a minute should keep out of our conversations and whatnot in the "anything goes" forums....

you dont fucking know us.....("US" being the regs who post every day or thereabouts)
so why criticize shit we say on here?

(and to further clarify, because that seems to be the case today, i was NOT talking down on you milan :D my comments were directed towards that fucktard n00b.)

I used EBAY but i sent a money order through the post office, the Da is a friend of our family so he is working hard for me he said if the guy does get cuaght then he faces Postal Fruad, Computer Fruad, and whatever the term is for stealing money, and has to pay me my money back. Hopefully i catch this fucker cuase when i do hes screwed. Oh and TonyD i totally agree with what you said a bout the whole noob thing even though im not a senior around here it does piss me off when they do that shit and oh yea thanks for making me luagh and forget about this shit for a couple of seconds.

Originally posted by blink1_8_2dude@Sep 28 2003, 11:53 AM
oh yea and i live in the great state of mississippi

dont worry dude, if you got a DA working for you, rest assured he will do his job and get the guy...

give him some time tho, things like this take a while....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 27 2003, 06:26 PM
your homosexual experiences in the past are no reason for you to run your fat mouth now are they?

what is it with you and homosexuals....are you homophobic or something?

geez

:withstupid: Just moved from there for one of those reason's, along with how expensive everything is getting, just as bad as Japan. One of the best scam artist in Ca. are the freaking politicians.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Sep 28 2003, 03:21 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 27 2003, 06:26 PM

what is it with you and homosexuals....are you homophobic or something?

geez

i dont get how you link the fact that i use the word fag or homo to me being homophobic. im cool with homos and when i encounter then either in school or out and about at a store, i treat them with as much respect as i treat a straight person.

the only reason they call me "predjudiced" and dont like me very well is because i give them no special treatment than i do other straight people. and truth be known, most homos that i come into contact with are loud mouthed "im so righteous because im different and proud" kind of people.

and even when they are not, within about 2 minutes of talking to me they see that i am merely "tolerating" them, and not kissing their fucking asses for "being so special"

i use the word fag as nothing...its just a word thrown into my vocab. suppose my buddy does something to me ....that kinda annoys me....ill be like "fag"

and the reason i used the homo reference in this thread was due to the fact that i knew most guys ARE homophobic, and as a result i was counting on the guy in here i was talking shit to, to get offended by that, thereby furthering the 0wnage.

and after all....isnt "TOLERANCE" the big PC buzz word? so i think all of you liberal fucks should give me a ceremony for being such a outstanding fucking citizen...

¿capeche?

<<edit>> fuck....im fucking STONED. i coulda SWORE dohvc_accord wrote that post.....damn im lit.
but then i went back and checked and it wasnt him....trip out man
ok im changing the name to the dyke...

i dont get how you link the fact that i use the word fag or homo to me being homophobic. im cool with homos and when i encounter then either in school or out and about at a store, i treat them with as much respect as i treat a straight person.

the only reason they call me "predjudiced" and dont like me very well is because i give them no special treatment than i do other straight people. and truth be known, most homos that i come into contact with are loud mouthed "im so righteous because im different and proud" kind of people.

and even when they are not, within about 2 minutes of talking to me they see that i am merely "tolerating" them, and not kissing their fucking asses for "being so special"

i use the word fag as nothing...its just a word thrown into my vocab. suppose my buddy does something to me ....that kinda annoys me....ill be like "fag"

and the reason i used the homo reference in this thread was due to the fact that i knew most guys ARE homophobic, and as a result i was counting on the guy in here i was talking shit to, to get offended by that, thereby furthering the 0wnage.

and after all....isnt "TOLERANCE" the big PC buzz word? so i think all of you liberal fucks should give me a ceremony for being such a outstanding fucking citizen...

¿capeche?

<<edit>> fuck....im fucking STONED. i coulda SWORE dohvc_accord wrote that post.....damn im lit.
but then i went back and checked and it wasnt him....trip out man
ok im changing the name to the dyke...

And you must be gay as well? Fag!!!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 28 2003, 11:04 PM
most homos that i come into contact with are loud mouthed "im so righteous because im different and proud" kind of people.

:ditto: :concur:

Back