I got dugg :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You ever watch diggnation? Pretty entertaning show. Good solid post. Arnt you thinking about making Hondaswap a non IE website? This is along the same lines as abolishing 800x600. Also how many computer are still around that max out at 800x600?

Resolution is not really a matter of equpiment, but rather users. As I stated in the article, my parents have a fairly new 17" crt which supports 1280+, but they can't see it. They PREFER to be at 800x600 so they don't have to sit on top of their monitor.

As for making HS a non-ie site, I never said that... well, EXACLTY that. What I meant was that I'm done with dealing with IE's quirks. If it doesn't support it, not my fault. upgrade.
98% of it will still work in ie6, and ie 7 should bump that to 99%, but there are still key standards that IE doesn't support.

It's kinda like buying a set of wrenches, and not getting a 10mm in it. WTF, over?

:werd: Makes complete sense at that. Hell everything is going widescreen these days, its amazing.

I'm buying myself a 20.1 soon :).

fuck those resolutions. im running a 19" flat at work at 1280x1024, and a 15.4 widescreen laptop at home at about the same except wide format.

the new yahoo looks much better.

what really grinds my gears :) is ff7 for pc doesnt have a higher resolution patch. still 640x480 AND no support for d3d or openGL.

I keep my windows at specific sizes. At work, so they don't stand out, at home so I can work with Windows in the first place.

Remember, Windows (Back in v 3) was so hated that we swore we would never use it. Then 2000 pro was something we swore we woudn't use. Then XP.

Quoted post[/post]]
I keep my windows at specific sizes. At work, so they don't stand out, at home so I can work with Windows in the first place.

Remember, Windows (Back in v 3) was so hated that we swore we would never use it. Then 2000 pro was something we swore we woudn't use. Then XP.

bullshit tuna :) i LOVED 2K pro. if it had better game support i would have never moved to XP :)

Back