i got fired today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
well i got fired from my job today. well not really fired, they ended my temp assignment today. they said my attitude at my job had been going down (and it has...i admit it). it was a sucky ass job anyways. i worked at Ingram Book Company in the maintenance/janitorial department. after the temp rep talked to me, he had me meet him at his office to talk about putting me other places. went there and he had a few places for me after seeing my resume. i gotta go back tomorrow for another appointment with some documents (drivers license, ss card and some other stuff) and take a test for an electronics manufacturing place. he siad i pretty much got the job, just gotta bring that stuff in and take the test. test consists of putting components on a circuit board....easy shit. hopefully everything will be good to go.

You're a Janitorial Consultant ?

Wow.

Add to that your employment guy making beaucoup bucks on you, keeping you in the dark,and then not helping you find work and you've got an idea !

Sorry to hear about that, especially that none of those people gave you warning. Believe me, they knew weeks ago that you were going.

Did you know ?

i never knew. fuck it. Ingram Book can lick the sweat off my balls for all i care. i liked the people there its just the job i did sucked ass!! i had to clean up after people all damn day and i got really really tired of it.

fuk it bro take a shit in a paper bag and leave it on his desk.

have sex with his wife and then take shit in his desk.

im at school and really really bored...

boobs

so anyone know where i can get a job at? or even look for one besides on monster.com, hotjobs.com and careerbuilder.com?

Sorry to hear that man, good luck with interview.

Custodial Arts is going to the shitter these days. :ph34r:

Why the hell do you think I got outta there, B? lol

I'm happily employed as a technician, making more than I was at Ingram after being there 11 months and doing a superb job.

Back