I got hit by a car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
Riding my bicycle home and i get mowed down by an Olds Cutlass, I have the walk signal, look left, look right, all clear, look back left and Im getting personal with the grill of this car. Got knocked from the left hand lane to the right hand side sidewalk, knee, elbow an eye brow is hit. Best part is as Im sitting out filling out a police report bleeding all over the Sheetz parking lot and the cop asks if Im goning to be ok.

Ouch. You ok? I guess you weren't seriously injured if you were filling out a police report and now posting up on a forum.

jeebus... thats crazy shit

glad youre ok... at least for the most part ok

now you know why i hate buckeye drivers when they come here. glad youre ok.

sounds like you'll be buying a new car in the near future.
lol.
sucks, but good you are ok.

you shouldnt get hit by cars though. shit hurts.

i dont know how many times my brother has been hit while riding a bike.. lol..

once when we were younger and couple times in the past 5 years.. lol

That why when I was a kid, I was never that cautious. When your that cautious your bound to have something happen, but that asshole who doesn't give a shit and acts like asshat, never has any problems. I've never been hit by a car whenever I used to ride my bikes as a kid. I've hit a couple of them but never hit by them.

Glad to see your ok though.

That sucks man. Hope you heal quickly. As a sidenote, there sure are some weird ass threads today.

I've never been hit by a car while riding a bike but I do get a lot of people that don't want to yield while I walk across a street. I do know a couple people that have been hit while on a bike...just minor stuff but pretty much the same kind of situation you had. Some people won't ride their bikes on the sidewalk because they "aren't supposed to"...I never cared much and did it anyway. I'd rather have a cop hassle me about being on the sidewalk than be constantly worried about drivers running me over.

I got clipped on the handlebars once. Kinda piched my hand between the end of the bar and their car but that was about it.

Glad to hear you're ok...

I got hit by a drunk driver, in broad daylight, on Christmas Eve when I was 7. I was riding my skateboard in the street in front of my aunt's house where my entire family was just chillin and the next thing I know, I wake up in my aunt's living room, everyone surrounding me, my grandma in my face to the right, an paramedic in my face to the left, and one of my cousin's in the background screaming for me to wake up... Fucking crazy when you're only 7 lol.

Back