i got hit on in walmart! lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
so its tuesday....

and if you're as much of a movie nerd as I, you will know that new dvd's are released on tuesday. so, i make it a once-a-week thing to white trash land to score some dvd's for cheap on tuesday's.

so, I'm browsing through the selection... and there's a hot ass chick in the aisle, smelling all good... top of her thong hanging out of the top of her jeans, and a nice tight white spaghetti strap tank top thingge... (i love summer :) )

moving towards her as i go down...

she asks, "hey, do you know what x-men 1.5 is?"
- it's kinda like a between 1 and 2... obviously, but its like a what happened before part 2 begins... marketing hype to get into part 2 before it came out in the theatre.
"did you see it before? is it any good?"
-naw, i never saw it... but part 1 and 2 were really good... I saw those. it will most likely be worth a view.
"thanks"

silence for a little bit... continuing perusing...

"i feel so dumb for asking this... but do you think that maybe we could watch it together sometime?"
*drool*

exchanged numbers :)

B might actually have a date. lol

rehg598yu984uy59pyorihjrlwhj09568uy

^ That is the only repsonse that come to mind, banging my head on the computer. Nothing is as sexy as nerd love.

"I would love to watch the director's cut of X-men 1.5, complete with commentary and unseen footage!"

:lol:

lol nick :D

pissedoffrating: 8
she was pretty hot, so shes probably a head case

Wow B... it's been a good week for you. And she rates an 8? Congrats! :)

s4048fbec94ee3.jpg

I have found the method to Brian's rating :

1 The hottest woman on the planet.
2 Great looking chick with a perfect rack.
3 Sweet ass body, near flawless rack.
4 Good looking chick with C's-D's.
5 Decent chick with decent breast size (there has to be a happy median, right?)
6 Fair looking chick with B's, or Good lucking check with A's.
7 Ugly chick with B's.
8 Scary albeit hot chick with small B's.
9 A 13 year old girl.
10 A small boy.

This thread is worthless without pic's.

On a side note good job B. :thumbsup:

Edit: revolution8k beat me to it.

So B... are you going to buy that $800 tv set now? ;) No wait, then your dad and the rest of your family will be all over your movie date... haha

I bet she brings her 5 kids who are all differant ethnicities

B, you fat son of a bitch, what the fuck? I wish my fat ass could get bitches to watch Xmen with me. You bastard. :lol:

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 11 2004, 08:00 PM
s4048fbec94ee3.jpg

[B's voice] oh and by the way can i get a picture of you so i can show you to all my buddies on my website [/B's voice] :lol:

Back