I got L-Boned.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
From hence forth I will refer to my TRUCK, aka the Windstar van I drive for work as the Battlewagon.

Yesterday I was leaving Goodwill after finishing up some network wire runs, just minding my own business when I roll through an intersection (2 way stop, I had right of way) with a craptacular Cavalier sitting at the stop sign. She was stopped, I slowed and watched her, until I felt that by now she has noticed me. Then I just went on my marry way. As I almost get out of the intersection I hear this thud and my Battlewagon is suddenly being pushed off to the left.

For whatever reason it didn't register at first, then I realized it... this person freaking hit me. I hit the brakes, stop and walk over to her. She's stunned but alright. There wasn't even any snow on the ground. That was just flat out not paying any bit of attention at all.

I was surprised. All it did was scrape the tire and push in the back bumper about 2 inches. Meanwhile it dented in and broke her bumper, and somehow ripped her headlight clean off the mounting points and was just hanging there.

As I made her write down all her information, then my information she told me she just dropped full coverage and all she has is Liability.

Later on in the day I realized I didn't get T-boned, I got L-boned.

Attachments

• Cavalier.jpg
    Cavalier.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 200
lol

Did she say anything about the accident? Damage isn't that bad so she got off lucky as her car is still driveable.

she wanted pictures, but her phone went flying, led me to believe she was on it at the time.

did you get her digits? you should take her out on a date.

Pics of your damage? Gotta love low speed accidents.

I've been hit 3 times in my scion tc. All while I was at a dead stop. One I wasn't even in the car, it was a parking lot and some dumb bitch didn't realize her car wasn't making it, as she ran her car along mine until we were parallel.

ill get some pics of it. its not that bad at all. I was surprised.

thats probably the most boning action you've had in a long time.. lol

lol wrecks are sometimes a good way to meet women...

Passed by another accident yesterday, one of the people involved was pretty cute.

If I'd witnessed what happened I would have stayed around. Looked like someone just turned in front of oncoming traffic.

Yay I finally had a chance to snap a picture. Busy as hell this past week and a half.

You shouldn't be able to see that much of the tread on the tire from this angle.

Attachments

• My damage.jpg
    My damage.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 176
Can't hardly even tell from that angle.

haha ud be surprized im a body tech and ive worked on plenty of thouse kind of accidents your quater pannel is pushed in under ur bumper which will result in a new rear bumper and probably 4 hrs worth of repair and a few hours of paint work on the inner quarter pannel and since ur wheel was hit ull need a 4-way allignment as well ur probably looking at about $1500-$2000 worth of damage lol if she has liability u should go to a body shop and get a free estimate once the estimate is sent to her insurance company they will cut u a check directly so u can pay the shop to get it fixed but the awesome loop hole is that u can pocket the money if u dont end up wanting to get it fixed so thats all cash straight into u pocket and its 100% legal

Back