I got my free iPod!

?

• Damn, you really really really suck. Basta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
So it actually came in a few weeks ago, and I just never knew... I didn't get a package notification, and people had been telling me that it took a 4-5 weeks for the package to get there once they shipped. I guess it's more like a week. Anyway, I got it, and it was truly FREE!

Overall, I'd say it took a total of 4 months from the date of my account creation to get the iPod delivered to me. If you're a little more aggressive with going after referrals, there's no reason why you couldn't get it sooner.

Conclusion: Yes, the "free" deals from all the sites run by Gratis Network really work.

Beware all the banner ads and crap you see floating around for free stuff- they usually want you to sign up for a zillion things that will end up costing you more than the product itself- but the deals run by the Gratis Network actually do work, and you only have to sign up for and complete one deal. Neato. If anyone wants to get in on this and not waste a referral, mdlax1 can get you hooked up on someone else's iPod referral. If you want to get in on a free LCD screen or a TV, click in my sig.

:)

Ok, enough pitch from me- here are the pics:

Package:
free_ipod_med_01.jpg

Opening it up:
free_ipod_med_02.jpg

Specs and all that crap:
free_ipod_med_03.jpg

Wooooo neato black clamshell box
free_ipod_med_04.jpg

It says "Designed by Apple in California"
free_ipod_med_05.jpg

Then it says "Enjoy"
free_ipod_med_06.jpg

What's that? Yeah, it says this on the screen protector... :D :D :D
free_ipod_med_06a.jpg

All the goodies- Firewire and USB cables, headphones, the iPod, the charger, then the CD bundle
free_ipod_med_07.jpg

The obligatory "yes, I really did get this thing and here's the proof" picture:
free_ipod_med_08.jpg

Oh, I almost forgot- Gratis coordinated another shipment from the US office to arrive about 2 weeks after the iPod. Yup, they give you a free T-shirt too. The shirt was definitely worth all the trouble, I guarantee! They want you to take a picture with the shirt on and send it back to them, but I guess you get to see it first.
free_ipod_med_09.jpg

damn wish i would have seen that mdlax, i just signed up for it. i got the block buster offer. i plan to cancel it after the first month. about how long does it take from the time you sign up to the time you get the ipod?

ok guys if you are interested in this and interested in helping me out i have put the referral link in my sig. i would greatly appreciate it if you do this for me :)

and mike i wanna do the free flat screen thing and id be happy to be one of your referrals but i dont know which one to get. the samsung 17" or the sony 19"

Just sign up- you don't have to make a final decision on your free screen until you actually order it, and that doesn't happen until all your referrals go through.

Just make sure to get in touch with each other so you don't start wasting your referrals by not signing up through someone else's link. It doesn't help you to sign up without going through a referral link...

I was totally under the impression that these things were bullshit. Cool to see that these things work out sometime.

Two questions:

1) Can someone give me a very quick run-through of how this works...
2) Can I do it in Canada, or is only to US residents?

Nevermind.......US only....answered my own question. Have fun with your free ipods you bastards.

:doh:

I didn't know that it was US only.

All the ones from Gratis Network do actually work- lots of the other sites out there are scams.

i want to sign up for the free flat screen - dont care for the ipod personally - but yea cal- imma prolly use your link - and leave myne for every one else to jump on !

was it you?

and mike this is something ive been wondering. in that last pic, is that your tongue? or your bottom lip?

Back