i got my honda back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mintoxik

yup yup i got my honda back its a paper weight with more dents then a car beat with a baseball bat and a different color then i had all my tools, intake, wires r gone my stock steels r balck my head lights r black they tinted my tinted windows with spray paint BUT i got my honda back:D

my wife's car was recently stolen form tucson.. on the NW side of town... sucks so bad.. at least you got it back though, insurance totaled her car

on the NW side?????? thats crazy thats saposed to be the "safe" side of town i used to live there and moved to the east side first week i was there BOOM gone and i knew it when i got up i told my old lady i think my car is gone they messed it up pretty bad sorry for your lose dude i felt like i got raped it was the worst feeling i ever had i've only been in tucson about a year now but i still like it i wish there was more tuners here and not so many "ricers" lol

on the NW side?????? thats crazy thats saposed to be the "safe" side of town i used to live there and moved to the east side first week i was there BOOM gone and i knew it when i got up i told my old lady i think my car is gone they messed it up pretty bad sorry for your lose dude i felt like i got raped it was the worst feeling i ever had i've only been in tucson about a year now but i still like it i wish there was more tuners here and not so many "ricers" lol

i hear ya. i love seeing the mini vans with the auto zone spinner hub caps. i have to pull over every time i see them, too many tears blurring my vision.

i've gotten use to my shit getting stolen though.. i had 2 cars stolen in phoenix.. and in tucson, a set of rims stolen off my 06 scion xB, and my wife's 93 del sol.

i'm giving up on owning honda's, or anything nice for that matter..

the thing about the wheels is that i had all 16 locking lug nuts, and my wife's car had an alarm on it..

when mine got stolen the cops told me theres a gang that steal nothing but hondas and another that steal nothing but ford pick ups thats messed up if you ask me
haha i see those vans at the store its very funny i also see tons of civics the holes cut in the back i know its for air flow or what ever but it looks so tacky, i live out cmo.seco and speedway and i hear cars and bikes all weekend long goin 100 mph its crazy

i've never been out that far before.. i used to live at broadway and campbell though :)

those are "Speed Holes" as my wife calls them, lmao. IMO, they can look ok, if they aren't just hacked in there like most of them are.

i miss having a fast car, this 85hp monster of an xB i have is deff not that worthy of going to the track :)

hahaha my civic is stock to but i have a jdm b16 block in my closet i mostly hear the bikes wipin by but its cool to here them at night

lol.
omg.
i would hunted thier asses down and beat the hell out of them.
im not even kidding i would have got pissssed.

thats some bull shit.
if i ever find out who got my gsr motor ima fuckin kill their asses.
then im going to steal their mothers car and piss in the intake manifold.
I know its not very effective but it would be satisfying..... maybe i'd leave some man juice on the rearview.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA i was hoping i was watching the news and seen my car ripped in half i would have said well see you basterds thats what you get when you cant drive a honda
when i got it back "i have aftermarket tak" they set the tak to 3300rmps

Back