I got my leg back today!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Well, I broke my leg back at the beginning of April, and then had to have surgery and have a screw put in my ankle on prom night, but I went to the doctor's today to get my walking cast put on, and my leg had, "A remarkle recovery rate." So I don't need to have a walking cast and I am now walking around with my leg again. It still hurts to put pressure on but it is a great ass feeling to have air hit the thing and being able to scratch an itch..... pure bliss.

But all this made me wonder, how is the guy that got his arm stabbed doing? I forgot his name, so I don't know if he is still posting or not. :unsure:

Nice to hear you are recovered, I remember when I broke my arm and they gave me a cast, man that thing itched like mad, drove me nearly insane.

i know EXACTLY what you are talking about i spent 6 months in a cast after 3 months in an external fixator for my bike accident .... getting out of that cast was pure heaven

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 27 2004, 09:46 AM
werd. now don't go out an break it again

I think that mended bones are stronger than before the break... so now be careful of your other one. B)

I have no idea what orthosis is... :hmm: Right now my therapy is walking. And it hurts like a muthafucka!! I can't bend my ankle all the way forward because the screw doesn't let my bones flex. SOOOOOOOO......now I walk like fucking Dr. Frankenstien's assistant Igor!! (Hyes Master!!) This STILL sucks. Kinda.

Back