I got my licences people! today i got them!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
jezzz i mseess alot here sry guys ive been busy

il get some pics soon

but ive just been cruising the honda u no
Jeez, I missed a lot here. Sorry guys, i've been busy.

I'll get some pics soon.

But i've just been cruising the Honda, you know...
You see how mine ^ makes like 98610763076548575% more sense.

And you still wonder why people are scared, of drivers like you, being on the road. How can we trust driving next to you when you can't even pay attention to learn how to spell and/or type?

You see how mine ^ makes like 98610763076548575% more sense.

And you still wonder why people are scared, of drivers like you, being on the road. How can we trust driving next to you when you can't even pay attention to learn how to spell and/or type?

I had to laugh, thats just funny. Its kinda like hes Peter and your Brian (family guy). He always has to interpret what hes says causes he is such a dumbass.

now im kinda worried, i told him if he doesn't listen to you guys that know what your doing he'll wrap himself around a telephone pole. if it really happens ill feel bad haha

but yea its fun as hell to just drive around....clears the mind...especialy driving around countryside, theres nothing else quite like it. and i wouldn't represent till you got rep. TO represent. it might feel good but peeps will just laugh at you, wether your serius or not

You wouldn't last a week at H-T. You are lucky you lasted this long here.

If you think we are assholes, go try your luck over there. Go ahead. Run along.

"Kid that everyone loves!"??? I beg to differ.

Dude are you failing school? Seriously learn how to spell! There is a spell check... You should really learn how to use it.

He's just excited to be part of the sexy hondaswap nation, typing soo fast that it tends to be almost illegible. Happens to the best of us at times...... like when people with ex/lx/dx civics with kits and rims with their little friends see me going by and get all excited about my sidemarkers. "OH MAN TYPE R YO!"

He's just excited to be part of the sexy hondaswap nation, typing soo fast that it tends to be almost illegible. Happens to the best of us at times...... like when people with ex/lx/dx civics with kits and rims with their little friends see me going by and get all excited about my sidemarkers. "OH MAN TYPE R YO!"
i youve got sidemarkers they why isnt it listed in the mod list y0:huh:

lol I will aad it jst 4 yew Engen! Justen'z JDM Untegra alltra modd lizt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back