I got my new header and have a few ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at his ride description under his avatar. Its a 91 accrod.

Ride: 91 accrod DX with a few extras : )

get a life honestly

For the last fucking time, you are the one that needs to get the fucking life fucktard. Shut your damn mouth and learn your fuckin place, im sick of your shit and hot headed bitch-fits when someone calls you out, fuck off.

Im out.

Hondadude141

Your ebay header sucks. Put the rusted ass broken stock one back on. It's better than ebay garbage headers. You didn't show us a pic or specify so I'll assume it's one of those really poorly made ones that turn purple and blue and yellow after they heat up a few times. And they sound like crackling ass.

Buy a fucking torque wrench hoe!

The torque wrench is the mechanic's sidekick. Without him, it would be impossible to replicate reliability and performance!

Make sure you have the gasket between the downpipe and cat.

You suck.

so what i have it on right, its just going to crackle casue its form ebay?

lol yah i guess i live and learn " u egt what u pay for"

although i have seen a good increase of power in the ebay header/ i still get crackling once i get into high rpms(3-5K)

so yah

yah good idea budda, do u think that like for ex. a megan raching header or a jVc header would not crackle at all? im just worried that if i go and buy a new one, i will end up with the same crackling and the crappy sound. u no what i mean ?

no i dont know what you mean dipshit, that is the dumbest phrase. and as far as a header goes,you dont need to worry about it and why you are driving in the 5k rpm range baffles me... your dumbass is the stupid "honda person" ive ever met. Your car is shit and you keep "modding" it in ways it shouldnt be modded in the mechanical condition it is in. Fuck off dickwad, just fucking leave and dont let the door hityou on the way out.

Well I'll answer your question with another question. Do you think you'll get a crappy sound with a decent header?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back