I got my new header and have a few ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
and u look gay as fuck on ur myspace pic u have more things to worry about than my car, u stupid flammer look at ur metal necklass.

haha fag

i think a metal necklace is more filed under bling than fag...

and u look gay as fuck on ur myspace pic u have more things to worry about than my car, u stupid flammer look at ur metal necklass.

haha fag

Bahahahahahhaha. Kid, you fail. Honestly. Go get a repair manual. Read it over and over until you can memorize it word by word. Then take everything you put on your car off and return everything to the factory specs. Take it to the nearest car lot and sell it. That would be the best thing you could ever do to your car.

91accord, don't listen to any of these guys okay. don't sell your car. don't take all of your mods off. and don't let anyone discourage you. i'll help you, find a big long stretch of road and rev limit your accord in......third gear, yeah, third gear.....thats fast enough. now, crash it into a fucking tree. before you do this though, please take your air bags out

I gave him a link to download a helms manual so there is no excuse for him not to have a manual already.

i already have the4 fuckin manuel u dumb asses i also have the honda swap manuel made byt that company ok..... no where in that manuel does it say "what to do if ur header crackles"

show me where it says it, STOP TELLING ME TO READ THE MANUEL!

Buy a fucking torque wrench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sell your shitty header!!!!! It is NOT more powerful. Mine felt that way. Deffinatly not. The butt dyno is the WORST gauge.

no i dont know what you mean dipshit, that is the dumbest phrase. and as far as a header goes,you dont need to worry about it and why you are driving in the 5k rpm range baffles me... your dumbass is the stupid "honda person" ive ever met. Your car is shit and you keep "modding" it in ways it shouldnt be modded in the mechanical condition it is in. Fuck off dickwad, just fucking leave and dont let the door hityou on the way out.

ur not funny ur such an i dot

Dude, did you just call Hondadude the Illinois Department of Transportation??? That's pretty fucking low man. Hondadude, are you just going to stand around and take that?

:D

Ok, honestly, throw a tarp over the poor thing until you go buy these two things: A torque wrench. (this measures the amount of force [ft/lb], or torque you exert on the tool, not 7 [Jesus's 1 wouldnt stack up to pee wee herman's 11. torque is the only constant measurement. besides, no way are you ripped like jesus.]) Next, go to autozone, say hello, i need a header for a 1991 honda accord 2.2L 4cyl. (Not Megan, not JVC, not HKS USA, just factory) Pay the man and say thank you. Take it home, look up step by step instructions installing a header, then google the torque required for your specific make, model, and trim. Might even want to check if theres a difference (count your pedals) for auto to manual. follow these instructions precisely, and don't forget a nice gasket. see how that works out. oughta be able to return that ebay header to the cornerstore and get your nickle back.

Last edited:
I spent five minutes on google and here are a few reasons why your car might be making the crackle sound.

1990 Honda Accord makes 'crackling' noise when accelerating - Car Forums and Automotive Chat
crackling noise from exhaust?? - Honda Prelude Forum - Prelude Online.com
What makes an exhaust raspy? - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
Crackling Exhaust Sound? - Ford Mustang Forums
And here is the page from the manual that gives the torque specs...
https://hondaswap.com/images/attach/jpg.gif

Just so you know I dont have an accord and I dont have an accord manual and I found this info in about 10 minutes. Also "manuel" is a latino man "manual" is a book or pamphlet that gives operating and repair info for your car.

Attachments

• Snapshot 2008-09-21 20-39-37.jpg
    Snapshot 2008-09-21 20-39-37.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 130
Dude, did you just call Hondadude the Illinois Department of Transportation??? That's pretty fucking low man. Hondadude, are you just going to stand around and take that?

:D

BAHAHAHAHAHA I was so drunk when i posted earlier lol, im surpirsed the sentences and structure makes sense at all, but seriously 91, you call me out again im going fly my "i dot" ass right up there and stuff your face in your muffler so i can find the fucking leak for you, dumbass.

:popcorn:

91accord, don't listen to any of these guys okay. don't sell your car. don't take all of your mods off. and don't let anyone discourage you. i'll help you, find a big long stretch of road and rev limit your accord in......third gear, yeah, third gear.....thats fast enough. now, crash it into a fucking tree. before you do this though, please take your air bags out

Best advice, ever. Only thing I would add is to make sure your seat belt is not fastened.

Last edited:

He'll have to read the manual, no wait its a manuel, to take the airbags out. So you know there will be another topic about removing the airbag.

:popcorn:
Best advice, ever. Only thing I would add is to make sure your seat belt is not fastened.

Oh oh and make sure to put a bunch of rusty nails, broken glass and used hypodermic needles on the dash too.

I gave you that info to prove a point. You spend so much time on this site asking questions that you can easily find for yourself. I even gave you the manual and you still havent used it as far as I can tell. Oh well I guess I am just beating a dead horse here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back