I got my new header and have a few ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next, go to autozone, say hello, i need a header for a 1991 honda accord 2.2L 4cyl. (Not Megan, not JVC, not HKS USA, just factory)

I wish HKS really did make a header for a F22a ;/.

That doesnt mean much at this point. He'd prolly ask who makes a better catalytic, clutchmasters or eibach.

I'm sure he doesn't know how to spell that even with it typed right there.

im 16 im learning spelling in school

u guys are jealous thatr u didnt no as much as i did when u were my age!

STFU. When I was 16 I had swapped the engine in my Civic.

You tell me if you have the knowledge to do that. Oh, wait, I can answer that one for myself. You can't even get your exhaust off without posting a million different questions on here, which also tells me you can't read. You also cannot spell well enough to convey your ideas and thoughts well enough to get the answers you need, and you're on the internet. Wonder how you speak in person?

haha the only reason u had a swap that young is cause ur prolly some little rich kid that gets everything from there parents i highly daught u could afford one from w.e job u had when ur 16

so thats different

dude, i'm 17. i'm not a genius, but i know how to do that shit. i know how to put a header on, and i know not to trust shit from ebay, the only thing i'd even consider buying from them is a cold air intake. how can you fuck up a hollow tube? they prolly could. plus i'd change the filter as soon as i took it outta the box. plus i wouldn't be talkin too much about how parents bought other people shit. it's none of your business how they were raised. plus the fact that he did the swap on his own car means they didnt. people whos parent buy shit for them dont know how to do shit. they say mommy mommy, i wanna make my car go vroomer...er. "Ok son, We'll take it down to Johnsons's autoshop and get you one of those new erm.... super.... turbo.... liter... whossa jiggys. they'll install it for only $5000." then you take it to your friends who tell you they're new fuckin battery posts. I feel whiny askin the questions i do. made me feel like a damn fool askin why my door didn't shut right. this is my first honda, and my second import. 1 jap- Honda, and 1 german- BMW. i havent had a make long enough to know everything about it, but some shit is universal. plus you have a glorious tool right in front of you right now, and you aparently don't know how to use it. know how i learned? i didn't have a computer. it was my own blood sweat and tears. BMW brought the tears ($300 rack and pinion, $200 fuel pump, $150 spark plug wires [which broke putting them on, felt like strangling autozone {not a person mind you, the entire franchise}]) instead of pissing everyone off here, think about your problems before you start asking people. if you don't need your old header, chop it off. its logic. if your engine is crackling after you put header on it, its probably in said exhaust. maybe its not getting enough back pressure. they do need it you know. know just a fan that blows hot air. maybe the internal piping is too wide. maybe you got oprah's vag in your pipe, who knows. maybe its too small and youre getting too much back pressure. GOOGLE it and figure it out.

Last edited:
91accordwithwork:
Damn, I have to keep holding myself back from saying crap about you, but not this time. You're an immature, attention deprived useless waste of a human mind. When I was 16, I wasn't doing swaps or rebuilding engines, but I was replacing brakes, and I was smart enough to understand the importance of fixing critical mechanical parts of my vehicles before painting my valve cover, then going online and gloating about it as if everyone cares that I painted my damn valve cover.

And on Matts96HB's behalf, I don't think it's fair to assume he's a rich spoiled child. It's very likely that he actually understands the concept of BUDGETTING his money, and he might actually have looked around for a job that gets him good pay. For that matter, he may work his ass off as well, doing 40+ a week. You don't know though, do you. I will give him kudos because he is going to school and will more than likely be making more in a year than you'll make in 4 at whatever shit dink shitter shitty shit shit you work at. That is if you even work at all...

Well when i was your age I knew what an oil cap was.
Lets see. I also put a new front end on my ranger.

Yeah you sure know more than me.

You Fail.

haha the only reason u had a swap that young is cause ur prolly some little rich kid that gets everything from there parents i highly daught u could afford one from w.e job u had when ur 16

so thats different

If he swapped it in himself he could afford it. You know, some people tend to save their money and not spend it on krayzee kool mods like painted valve covers, radios, and exhausts. Which i don't know how you can afford this stuff on your 16 year old job (which we don't even know if you have one)

Hell, in a year i made like 4 grand at mcdonalds at 5.25 an hour.

Last edited:

so thats different

STFU_and_GTFO.ashx

haha ok for one i no his parents by him shit the leagal max. hours of work at 16 is around 12. he couldnt of been making enough money for a swap so hes prolly some stupid rich kid, that fine but im not!
i do buy my parts cheap casue i dont have that much money! so maybe its just im trying to make the best out of what i have and u guy s arnt helping me!

it pisses me off that no one shows me any respect i could be out there smoking weed, getting into trouble like many of my friends but no im under my stupid shitty accord trying to stay busy putting on a shity header so maybe thats it ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back