I got offered a turd 240sx for my 89

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dilbeckskate

infamous
title says all, I got offered this beat 240 for my sho, wondering you guys imput, this ones got a s14 ka in it and a 300zx z32 rear lsd diff in it, it appears too have been in a front end accident im assuming from the missing fender and front bumper, but those are things I can easily find and replace I mean shit heres a local 240sx forum lol 240Atlanta.com and really I feel with a few whacks of big fucking hammer and a alignment I could get the body lines too line up fine and not eat tires, it would be honestly a cheap drift toy , plenty of aftermarket support, but heres the thing , I traded a crx for a local atlanta drift whore 240, and drove it a month and the motherfucker drops a valve on new years day 2012 coming home from work at 4am for not reason at all, and had 2 nissan hardbodys that both died from top end failure, had nothing but bad luck with nissan, the only motors I have blown have been nissans, even though the s13 is a fun car too drive and easyyyy too slide , what you guys thing, worth more than the SHO ?
969014_583835641649334_88377323_n.jpg
971546_583835404982691_1815807577_n.jpg

Last edited:
Rwd > fwd

agreed but do we really want to trade shit for a rotting carcass? atleast the current sho is accident free. 240sx have lots of problems after a front end collision. the front frame likes to pull away from the firewall, then water gets in and it rots from the inside out.

the 3G looks to be a nice solid car and in great shape. makes it an easy choice.

Instead of change 1 shit box for another why don't you save up a little more money and buy a good car to start modding? IF you trade, trade up
Out of all the cars, if the newer sho is a good running car go for that.

that 240 is fucking beat and doesnt have very long left on this earth.

pass on that.

sell, save, buy either the newer sho, or something else.

Get the 3rd-gen SHO. If you got that, I think it would be nicest car we've ever seen you in... :ph34r:

Get the gen 3 or buy your old one back. That 240 is sad looking lol

In most states you can only buy and sell so many vehicles in a year without a license to do so. Are you registering certain vehicles in others names?

Dude the corn is starting to show through on that turd of a 240. I like newer sho best.

the legal limit a year without a dealers license in ga is 12, 2 yea ive had plenty of problems with nissans and idk if I want too get it cause I know im going too have problems with it, 3. zachs sho is sweet and all, and it sounds beast, but all the v8 sho's are automatics and have 0 aftermarket performance support, literally, and I know im going too destroy a atx transmission over time, really just looking good and sounding good is all the v8 car has going for it, its got aftermarket suspension and exhaust other than that its a stock gen 3 with a cone filter, both either my white car or black car would get up and leave the v8 shos after about 75ish

obviously you do.
if you dont care, then dont click on the thread.

im going to start deleting all of these kinds of post, and if its the same person doing it over and over, there will be a ban hammer swinging around a little.
we'll consider this a first warning for everybody.
move on.

obviously you do.
if you dont care, then dont click on the thread.

im going to start deleting all of these kinds of post, and if its the same person doing it over and over, there will be a ban hammer swinging around a little.
we'll consider this a first warning for everybody.
move on.

I liked it, so I could fit in with the mods.

Get what you want man. Maybe try something new?

agreed but do we really want to trade shit for a rotting carcass? atleast the current sho is accident free. 240sx have lots of problems after a front end collision. the front frame likes to pull away from the firewall, then water gets in and it rots from the inside out.

the 3G looks to be a nice solid car and in great shape. makes it an easy choice.

Best tech post for the 240SX ever.

240s are easy to drift. Anyone can drift one.

Best tech post for the 240SX ever.

240s are easy to drift. Anyone can drift one.

agreed, I got my first s13 with a s14 ka and a weleded diff after my first 2 ae86 gts's , then my fc, stepping into the s13 and sliding it after those 3 cars was effortless, but like I said, I drove it for a month, dropped a valve new years day at 2am

Back