I got Owned by Norton

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

So Ive never had a virus prot. prog on my comp, I hate them, they annoy me, with there constant updating and annoying pop ups. Well my comp has been being gay the past couple weeks so I decided to d/l the trial of Norton, to make a long story short here is my first virus scan on this comp in over a year....

s3f692ae94e212.jpg

I added the own3d in there for effect. Cause i did get owned,

moral of the story, done d/l off kazaa (95% of worms were from kazaa), and have a virus protection program.

I know I have an infection. My brother tells me he's never seen the blue screen on XP Home...I get it at least once a week. lol

I've been :owned: by Kazaa.

hahahaha ive been :owned: by kazaa too....cant use the puter as i get the blue screen of death upon start up. hell its even rebooted by itself...kazaa just sucks on my puter. thats why i use neo napster ;)

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,173

IDMaxGuy: And with this thread, your post count is now the devil's number. :eek:

:D

you should get a virus protection when you get a computer. best damn thing you can buy for your pc if you ask me....wait i d/l my full version of Norton :ph34r:

HOly Shit, hopefully I didn't get that same virus, because I have that exact same program and I got it off kazaa. Yeah it doesn't say viruses, but hopefully I don't have any :(

HAHA I have been :owned: on my old computer when I had Panda antivirus(i loved that thing) I disabled it when I switched to XP and when i reinstalled it with other *cough* DL programs *cough* I had 387 viruses. i didnt even bother cleaning it out just reformatted. Back then I use to do this like once a month with all the shit I downloaded, i mean "use for trial purposes" ;)

Back