i got pulled over

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

last night we had freezing rain and i didn't have an ice scaper so i broke a cd case and did the best i can... with in two minutes of leaving work i got pulled over cuz my windows were not scraped good enough! they let me go but god damn can they think of a better thing then that to pull me over.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 23 2003, 12:18 PM
last night we had freezing rain and i didn't have an ice scaper so i broke a cd case and did the best i can... with in two minutes of leaving work i got pulled over cuz my windows were not scraped good enough! they let me go but god damn can they think of a better thing then that to pull me over.

well they CAN have pulled you over for using a present tense word in the past tense :p

Yeah, cops are dicks.

I recently moved to this new area and there is a dirt bmx track and I was like "that looks like fun". So I bought a bike, now keep in mind that I haven't rode a bike in 6 years and I'm now 22 years old. So its 12 midnight and I'm riding my bike to the store to get some snacks. I don't have a light on my bike but the streets are lighted. The cop pulls me over and starts being this total dick and ends up writing me a ticket for no light. He could have gave me a warning, especially with the fact that I live only 3 blocks away. So the ticket runs $141. Then he gives me a ticket for not changing my address on my license, another $94 !!!

So then I go to court and hear all the other ridiculous tickets these pig dick heads wrote. They pulled some guy over and wrote him a ticket (not a warning but a ticket) for having one of his two license plate lights out. Now why couldn't you give somebody a warning and tell them to fix it ? That ticket ran $106 for one of his license plate lights out.

Then to top it off, they passed a new law saying that a judge cannot lower a traffic violation (a bike is considered a vehicle) more than 25% now and so I got stuck with paying this stupid ass fine for riding a f$%$##^ bike.

That's hardcore.

So one of the 2 lights that are over the guy's rear license plate, were out, so they gave him a 106 dollar ticket. That is freaking amazing. Seriously.

obstruction of view. happens all the time.

sit in the car for 5 min with the defroster on next time

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 23 2003, 12:23 PM

my car warms up like in 20 minutes setting... and 5 driving... i have new water pump and thermastat. so i dont know what gives

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 23 2003, 01:23 PM

you could buy an ice scraper too. :p

Turn the car and defroster on whilest you're scraping the ice away.

do you live in a wealthy area? my girlfriends parents live in a utopia-like suburb where they will pull you over if your black, car is unfamiliar, or going more than 2 MPH over the posted limit.

the store i could of got one at was closed cuz it was after 10... and i was not wanting to wait 20 min for the shit to melt when i live a hour away from work.

I'm sure the stores are open now man. ;)

Go get an ice scraper. I had 2 at one point...then I broke one. now all I got is a little dinky white one, but it works.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 23 2003, 01:57 PM
i got one now

:thumbsup: cool :)

Sorry about gettin pulled over tho. I passed a cop doing 3 over the limit friday evening, I was scared shitless even tho I knew he wasn't gonna come after me. :ph34r:

on the way to work i pass state troopers going the other way going about 80 in a 65 and i get a little freaked out

Back