I got Pwnted.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

I know. Some of you will say bout time. But I was spectating. In my Daily Driver. (03 Lancer LS)

Cost me 150 bucks and 8 hours of my time.

dr.jpg

Ouch. I think I might still have my last ticket somewhere.

Speeding
Reckless Driving.

Cost me over 400 and at least 9 hours of my time. Oh well.

150 bucks? lol

if you get cought spectating here its 30 days suspenion, XX hours of community service, and like 700 bucks in court fees.

150 dollar tickets are nothing.

hell, my 79 in a 65 i got a couple years ago cost my 378 bucks.

:violin:

Wasn't crying out the 150. Was just using that as a.. Oh well shit happens thing. I need to go that class and get rehabilitated. And also not get my insurance raised.

I guess this evens out my getting pulled over the night before for 52 in a 45 (which was weak) and he let me go.

I was not racing my Lancer. I was spectating.

My car is under a tarp and hasn't been touched in like 4 months

yeah, the only lancer even worth modding is the ralli///art. the LS is basically the OZ without the spoiler, and wheels.

Negative.

It has the same Spoiler. Just no lip kit but has the same size wheels just different style.

And what makes the OZ so much greater to modify.. Anyone that would do it would be a moron. By the time you made it half way quick you could of bought a fast car.

I only want to drop it and put some 18-19 Gloss Black polished wheels on it. It would look good with the pearl white that its colored.

Quoted post[/post]]
Negative.

It has the same Spoiler. Just no lip kit but has the same size wheels just different style.

And what makes the OZ so much greater to modify.. Anyone that would do it would be a moron. By the time you made it half way quick you could of bought a fast car.

I only want to drop it and put some 18-19 Gloss Black polished wheels on it. It would look good with the pearl white that its colored.

yes but on the OZ its standard.

i didnt say the OZ would be better to modify. i said the ralli///art. it comes withe mivec motor and much more power to start with. its basically a gsr motor.

You are talking about 04 and up. I have a 03. They have the same motor in all the lines. Kill me for knowing about these gay cars. Doesn't matter. Hopefullly I can get rid of it so I can get a car that will not rust like this one.

Yeah, $150 in my state is the fine for not paying a goddam parking meter. "Drag racing" or more accurately in my state "Racing" is an immediate $600+

Quoted post[/post]]
You are talking about 04 and up. I have a 03. They have the same motor in all the lines. Kill me for knowing about these gay cars. Doesn't matter. Hopefullly I can get rid of it so I can get a car that will not rust like this one.

ahh. sorry, i hate those lancers, so the only one even worth reading up on is the RA.

yeah, im with you though. get rid of it :mrgreen:

In my state, Drag racing results in the automatic confiscation of your vehicle.

Then ur car is sold out of state at an undisclosed location within the next 2 weeks.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
yeah, the only lancer even worth modding is the ralli///art. the LS is basically the OZ without the spoiler, and wheels.
Negative.

Only Lancer worth modding is the Evo. :)

Word. These cars are worthless to try anything on. Some may have succeded on somethings but in the end you could of bought a real car for the money you invested.

:werd: 4g63 is a great platform to work from. it has been for a while...as long as you put that crank on a leash

*waits for E to post those hysterical DSM pics*

the crank in my 4g63 wont be walkin anytime soon :)

my sister had a Lancer...I hated that car.

I'm pretty sure you lose your license and car, as well a a huge fine in NJ.

Back