I got robbed and I was wondering...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pedromartinez

Ok so my 94 2 door integra LS was completely stripped down on the inside. I went to every junkyard in town to find a driver seat to get back on the road. There is nothing anywhere. So my question is this....

Does anyone know of any other model hondas with a driver seat that would fit in my integra. I dont have/want power seats or anything fancy. Just something that will line up with the 4 bolts.

I would be forever grateful for this info.

Thanks,

Jeff

Wrong forum, but Delsol, any 92-95 Civic, and any other 94+ Integra seats will bolt right in.

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum. :(

Did you mean that any civic seat will work or only the del sol models?

Thanks so much for answering!

jeff

Any 92-95 Civic, and any DelSol seat.

Thank you so much! I am so grateful for your help!

One more question...

Which seat is better the del sol or civic? Im gussing the del sol right?

The DelSol seat is more supportive, and sits a little lower, so it is preffered.

The 95 civic seat that I got from the junkyard fit like a glove. However, like you said it sits higher and is less supportive. So today I went and found a killer pair of del sol seats. They were even better than my old integra seats as far as looks and suppport. However, the bolt holes on the rails did not line up at all. So I was wondering....Is it possible to place the seat rails from a civic on the Del Sol seats so they can fit my integra?

Thanks,

Jeff

P.S. - Where should I have posted this thread? :unsure:

Back