i got rotas :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my crx si alloys have acorn style lugs as well, but ive never had problems with my kyokugen lugs. my key seems to fit perfectly, i dont torque them with a torque wrench though. i just cranked them down until it felt like i couldnt turn it anymore without stripping them. ive always done this and never had a problem. maybe you just had a bad set or something. i dunno, but thanks everyone for the props, ill get pics as soon as i can, prolly will be next week since my car is going to be getting shit done (stuff named above) and i will have everything ripped apart.

s3f3803f204e37.jpg

heres a pic just to tease you guys a little. you'll also notice i painted the hood black to kinda match the car better. ill get more pics up, but my camera blows, i need a new one. i get some nice closeups.

ITR wont fit, things dont line up right. but i do want the shunk2 mani, would make running an intake a lot easier than that nigger-rigged aem frankenstein shit i got now. $$$ is the issue with that, plus i have no clue how to do it, lol. i would think that the elimination of the secondaries would mean i would have to change vtec crossover to a higher rpm (stock is 4400 bc of secondaries which come in at 5800). and i dont have a vafc either so im not gonna do it until i can do it all at once. but theres so much i want to do to this car its not even funny, sometimes i do wish money grew on trees, lol. thanks for the props guys, ill get some more pics when i can.

ps. notice the duct tape on the underside of the hood, lol. thats where my engine touches it, dont wanna mess up the valve cover :lol: red is fast y0

get that thing painted, still is a sweet ride even black and red like that. i had 2 crx si's for my first 2 cars, wish i had one again.

yea i wish i could, but paint is second on my list, performance is first, i want to get a carbon zc hood, skunk2 intake manifold, move batery to rear and run a real intake and fix a few rust spots before i get it all one color, im thinking about sticking with red or converting over to black.

Back