I got smarts !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do it.

I like those ones. I live in the most green town ever and you see 1-2 a day at least. A few in my school parking lot, and tons on the highway.

So the Busa' motor isnt a factory option? :( I wonder how they will do in the snow, with being rear wheel drive.

I just got word, I can get a Black on black roadster in 90 days, for $17k. The importer says that he has the tax stamp and new VIN plates for it, making it fully legal.

I am now selling everything I own. I don't need $17k, but I do need out of one of my loans.

Anyone want a bike ? CRX ? ANYTHING ?!
sell me your ninja =3

so your technically unemployed and you're looking to buy (or import) a new car? You said you couldn't scrape up 500 bucks to take an exam in a previous thread...

I think your priorities are a little misconstrued....

so your technically unemployed and you're looking to buy (or import) a new car? You said you couldn't scrape up 500 bucks to take an exam in a previous thread...

I think your priorities are a little misconstrued....

The waiting list isn't a buy. It's just the waiting list. I have 11 months to get my shit in order to get the car. I'm starting on that path now. I work 64 hours a week (soon) at $10 an hour to get over the hump and afford the test and membership. I am targetting May 15th for the PMP.

Still looking for a real full time job, I've had 4 interviews but they are just same ol $25 an hour tech gigs. I'm getting $25 an hour now when I do networking jobs for Nerds.

Things are looking up, but slowly. But the smart thing is WAY off in the future.

Back