I got the "we need to talk" - *Semi Warning*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

girls don't ask how their clothes look cause they care what YOU think
they care what all the other guys checking them out will think

almost right

girls dont dress up for you, and they dont dress up for other guys... because just like you, the other guys dont know and dont fucking care what the outfit is...guys (at least straight guys with penises that like women) dont know who the fuck those $900 shoes are made by, they dont know the difference between ____ brand pants that cost $600, or ____ that cost $60, and they dont fucking care... there are 2 thoughts that a guy will generally have about a girls outfit... 1.) how does her ass/tits/legs/etc look in it? ... and 2.) how can i get that outfit crumpled up in a pile on my floor?......

girls get dressed all up for...........................................................................

wait for it ........................................................................

OTHER GIRLS!!!

yes thats right, all the $$$$$$$$$ and all the time spent getting everything just right, is all done to impress other girls

why???
no.... its not because every girl is a closet lesbian that wants to get into a menagerie with you and the 15 hottest bitches from the club

its because deep down inside every girl (yes even your girl, no matter how sweet she seems) is a catty bitch... and if they can one-up the next catty bitch then they are happy for the night

girls talk a fucking TON of shit about each other
guys dont usually get to witness it at its fullest... but if you can... fucking wow!!
ive gone out to the club with my cousin and a few of her friends before and all i can say is holy shit!!!

Chris Rock-"Men are handicapped when it comes to arguing, because we have a need to make sense"

women should come with an operator's manual because they are confusing as hell...

That manual would have to be updated on a 15 minute basis. Don't try to figure them out you will just drive yourself crazy.

I will add to E's argument:

Girls dress this way to affect others, particularly women. Women, by and large, don't even care if an outfit costs hundreds or even thousands.

It's not to impress, it's to annoy. Women begin dressing to annoying their parents, then they dress to annoy a broader group of important people. This group can be their boss, parents and siblings (That always goes on) or their boyfriends.

Now compound this with a woman's inability to accept responsibility for their actions. If she dressed hussied up and slobbish then the response would be obvious: "You're a pig". They don't want the obvious pointed out, they want it all: The crime without the punishment.

The best way to do this is through status. Men use Status as dominance, but women do as well: they just do it differently. A woman uses her status as a way of "pissing in the cornflakes" of everyone around her. Men use status as a method to impress.

This is why, I'm sorry to be so insensitive, Women don't give a shit about antique cars. Yeah, yeah they'll all say they do. But they don't. 98% of women just want something "1, maybe 2 years old" that comes with the status pre-injected (SUV, Benz, what have you). The other 2% of the women that claim to want an antique car want it only to want it, and beyond that can't differentiate a Hudson Speed 6 from a Hispano-Suiza.

And therin we have the difference. Because men can't identify the difference between the cheap and expensive clothes or bags.

So the core behavior is the same, but the (mal)intent is different. Men do it to impress, women do it to piss people off.

You guys are so off base in your psychological analysis of women that its no wonder you're not swimming in a sea of pussy.

Women DO NOT dress to annoy.
Women DO dress for men.

Think primal. Its all about attracting an acceptable mate. Women dress to impress to attract guys. During this period, of course women are competing against other women for attention - what else are going to compete against, tomatoes? Its just like a football game or building a car, you want to one up the other guy and be the person on top. Other animals do it through fighting, and frankly as men we do the same thing through fighting sometimes. Also, you better believe us guys who are attracting girls are going out places and trying to show up looking better than the guy next to us. Its a huge blow to the ego if you aren't the person that people wish to select first. No one likes playing second fiddle.

Once again, your mindsets just reassure me that you're all missing out on the "primal chase" and have pussified yourselves so much that you don't understand what women are actually trying to accomplish. Quit over thinking things, these are basic instincts and can be explained fairly simply.

Why does a peacock have beautiful feathers? Its all about attracting suitable mates so we can continue our existence. How do you do that? By beating the other people who are trying to attract those same potential mates.

Back