I got wheels for the S2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
sorry, pics are life size I forgot to resize them before I uploaded...

wheels...

i can't wait to put them on.. .the car is sitting under pink sheets for christ sake
just waiting to go on me

and before anyone says shit about the tires....
i had a huge debate with myself about this... Over the summer, I will have quite a commute between work/parents house/school. Work is over 150 miles round trip if I go from school and about 70 miles round trip from my parents house, while school is 63 miles from my parents (one way). I will be frequently traveling back and forth between locations all summer and decided that for the first set of tires I will just get something to keep me on the road and something with a higher treadwear rating.

i also still have the stock wheels, which will likely receive a set of those 05 azenis if they make them in my sizes for auto-x or track events, money providing. I took an internship that definately will hurt my financial situation for this summer, but in the long run should prove to get me a well paying job right out of college.. so finances providing.. another set of wheels/tires or just tires for the OEM wheels will be following eventually...

the other choice were s-03 pole positions, but these saved me a few hundred dollars.

speed star wheels / ssr
professor SP1

17x8 F and 17x9.5 R

Khumo :ghey: ...but otherwise they look great!!! Now put a set of the new Azenis and you're ready to go! :thumbsup:

yea yea.. like i said.. i have too much driving to make like 1/3 of what i made last summer. i needed a tire that would last long enough for me to do all that. by next summer, i plan on this being a weekend/track car only. i will have graduated and if all goes as planned be making decent money

Beautiful! I love S2k's, and with black/plished lip they look awesome.

My brother's supposed to maybe get a 01 S2k if he can get the financing tomorrow.

you drive like a pussy :)

and it snowed like 5 inches and is like 10 degrees.. so they wont be going on anytime real soon

Back