I gotta watch the news tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
I live in a town of roughly 20,000 people. There are adjoining cities that add to the population, making <40,000.

Last night, a couple of local street ricers were going balls out on a road parallel to a housed area. I'm not sure what went wrong but there were a couple fatalities. They were not the drivers.

I've done a lot of stupid shit in my time, and I've outgrown it. I am so glad I'm not one of those kids who took someones life. Something to think about. :(

some kid crashed a civic hatch by my house last night. i heard somebody tearin the vtec, then I heard boom and a bunch of metal crash sound. I ran down to the end of my street and the kid SLAMMED into a tree. I couldnt get the door open, so I had to break the window and pulled the kid out(car was on fire, kid couldnt get out door) We saved the vafc, and the kids tools. other wise the engine got burned, block cracked from impact(b16) tires all burned, tree started on fire...fire department shows up like 25 minutes after the kid crashed to put the huge fire out...

Whew, man I thought for a second there that the VAFC was going to die.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 15 2004, 11:55 PM
Whew, man I thought for a second there that the VAFC was going to die.

-> Steve

LOL, no shit.

Postwhore away. I love a good wreck story, as long as it's not me. I can handle hurting myself by accident. But hurting someone else by mistake would tear me up. I don't know if I could handle it, honestly.

Hooray for Celerity, saviour of VAFC's and tools!!!! :woo: :toot:

you putz, celebrity wasn't even there-

-yeah this street racing is bad news- not only does in endanger all of the parties involved and even those that aren't but it gives EVERY one of us a bad repuation- if you have a low car, a muffler or rims, the cops automatically make you a target- why? not because low cars with rims are automatically fast, but by looking for people with cars like that, cops are more than likely going to find ones doing illegal shit- it just makes it tough for some of us who would prefer to keep it on the track- i have seen cops pull a u turn in the middle of the road just to get right on my ass and attempt to intimidate the shit out of me, and it really pisses me off- sorry to rant

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 16 2004, 12:14 AM
you putz, celebrity wasn't even there-

-yeah this street racing is bad news- not only does in endanger all of the parties involved and even those that aren't but it gives EVERY one of us a bad repuation- if you have a low car, a muffler or rims, the cops automatically make you a target- why? not because low cars with rims are automatically fast, but by looking for people with cars like that, cops are more than likely going to find ones doing illegal shit- it just makes it tough for some of us who would prefer to keep it on the track- i have seen cops pull a u turn in the middle of the road just to get right on my ass and attempt to intimidate the shit out of me, and it really pisses me off- sorry to rant

There is no B in Celerity...... :) :ph34r:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 16 2004, 01:07 PM
Yeah, dumbass. It's spelled C-E-L-E-R-Y.

Mmmmm....ranch

Did.. Did.. I start something ?

You know, I thought it was great that you rescued the driver.. and some electronics from the dash. Did you save the radio?

If I saw a modded Honda hit a tree, I would run up, say "Do you have Nitrous?!" And then his response would determine my next move.

And yes, Running away is a response.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 16 2004, 12:51 PM
If I saw a modded Honda hit a tree, I would run up, say "Do you have Nitrous?!" And then his response would determine my next move.

And yes, Running away is a response.

-> Steve

Word....I would help someone, but if they had nitrous and their car was on fire, they would be shit out of luck.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 16 2004, 12:48 PM
Id help too... but he wouldnt be walking away with his VAFC or tools, those would be mine. Cuase I'd be a hero

hehe :)

"Dude are you ok?"
"oohh my head, I think I'm ok... crap my car is on fire!"
"Quick, hand me your VAFC and radio! We can save some of your car"
"Ok here you go, can you help me get my seatbelt off?"
::runs away::
"...Hello?"

Originally posted by DarkHand+Apr 16 2004, 11:28 AM-->
@Apr 16 2004, 12:48 PM
Id help too... but he wouldnt be walking away with his VAFC or tools, those would be mine. Cuase I'd be a hero

"Dude are you ok?"
"...Hello?"

:bo: :lmao: I could see that happening. Just dont give your shit to spodab1... LMAO!!

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Apr 16 2004, 04:32 PM-->
Originally posted by DarkHand@Apr 16 2004, 11:28 AM
SpodaB1

"Dude are you ok?"
"...Hello?"

:bo: :lmao: I could see that happening. Just dont give your shit to spodab1... LMAO!!

id first - :slap:
then - :tisk:
then - :kick:
anf finally with VAFC, Tools in hand and radio in back pocket :imgone:
all while screaming :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3:...

I love making stories with emoticons

Originally posted by DarkHand+Apr 16 2004, 12:28 PM-->

"Dude are you ok?"
"...Hello?

haha that would be so funny...I'd completely forget the kid and his car were on fire and I'd start rolling. :lol:

Back