I guess I should quit the CS degree now...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright, WTF?? I can't figure out how serious that site is. I mean, do they really exist? If they do, how do I employ them? Can really hairy people apply for a job there?

I haven't laughed that much at a website in a long time.

haha, in my dept. here we've asked about getting a monkey to answer our help desk phones, these guys would be perfect! LOL

WTF is that? are they serious?
is sure looks like someone spent a lot of time making that site for it to be joke.

i dont know what to think...

if it's serious, i'd probably fall out of my chair laughing.

if it's a joke, i'd have the same reaction.

Alright, WTF?? I can't figure out how serious that site is. I mean, do they really exist? If they do, how do I employ them? Can really hairy people apply for a job there?

I haven't laughed that much at a website in a long time.

I am betting (and hoping :p ) that they are joking. Though it doesn't surprise me that they can teach a monkey BASIC. :lol:
All I have to do is stick to Java (as the monkies couldn't learn it) and my job should be a little more secure.

haha, in my dept. here we've asked about getting a monkey to answer our help desk phones, these guys would be perfect! LOL

Now you don't have to be test bitch anymore, just get a monkey to do it. Hell they should be able to do a better job with QA than some companies out there. :)

we just need to teach to say "reboot", that takes care of 80% of our calls.

its a joke guys. im sure they have programmers in their company who have taken on the monikers of the monkeys presented.

its like hondaswap.com starting a website that offers all of us people who post on here as elephants.

i.e.

Brian would be Jumbo the elephant
I would be Dumbo the elephant
lsvtec would be a pink elephant....the kind i see when i come home from the bars at 6am..

and so on and so forth.

they are just doing that to come up with a unique way of selling their products and services.

Yes, we are quite aware that it is a joke, but thanks for restating the obvious.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Sep 11 2003, 02:15 PM
Yes, we are quite aware that it is a joke, but thanks for restating the obvious.

/Captain Obvious to this thread's rescue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is that pic when it is needed?

Originally posted by lsvtec@Sep 11 2003, 02:32 PM
Where is that pic when it is needed?

The funny thing was, or rather IS

is that last week i was browsing through your album and a few other guy's albums
on hondaswap to add pictures to my gallery and send a few funny ones to my friends....

i came across that pic, i forget who's album it was, and i decided not to take it ....

That didn't take long...
captobvious.jpg

Back