I guess I was going too fast...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Been pulled over 3 times. Got 3 tickets. Colorado cops = GAF (gay as fuck, fag spelled backwards). Failure to stop at stop sign (I actually DID stop. I had to wait for a minivan to turn in front of me. Speed contest, when in fact I was not racing anyone. Reckless driving for driving to the letter of the law (cop got away with it and fucked me over in court). Can't drive till April, but I'll be out of the country in Spain till almost June. I fucking HATE the legal system. :guns: :cop:

Quoted post[/post]]
Parallel parking for me is as common as left turns. I can park my cars in a shoebox now.

Sidenote: Where did you guys learn to drive , you know... REALLY drive ? I had to learn in Boston.

w3rd.

Everyone at Penn State is amazed how I can always parallel park, whatever car/suv/truck I may be driving for the weekend with ease on both the left and right side of a one way road.

Parallel parking is easy as hell and I don't see why anyone fears it. If you consider yourself a "good" "skillfull" driver and can't park a car, I think you're just kidding yourself.

I can parrallel park

I get passed at 115 on 80, by Honda Odyssey's and Beamers.

I learned how to drive by myself, stealing our parents cars at midnight.

I have about

20 driving while suspended/revoked in NJ
8 driving without a license...lower penalty
5 speeding tickets
doing 58 in a school zone, it's was on a major road in PA
do 49 in a 25..same day
74 in a 50
86 in a 50
there was one more i forgot what it was
drivng without an adult - i had my permit
driving after curfew - permit again

There are a fe more

I now have 8 points because of that ticket.

Back