I guess I'm with Airjockie...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 17 2003, 01:49 PM
Can the drama and the stories of Pat PLEASE go away????

Fine Bill. But at least you got unbanned last week and your ordeal is over and done with.

Chris made this post this morning due to his being newly banned over at "that place".... I think that we can be done with the Pat stories for now. sisteve asked me to fill in some details and I did. That was all... now everyone is up to date on our past histories. In addition, Pat is still making untrue public posts over "there" about my stalking. Forgive me if I wanted to refute those stories in here. Okay? It's not like you are the one being continually badmouthed by Pat for no reason except that he is a mental case ....

but I do hear what you are saying.

but thats just my point. If you continually try and fight the good fight, it only gets worse with him. If you continually have friends fight back for you or question anything that has to do with him, what do you expect? Him to NOT do anything but ban him?

Your banned from there, I refuse to go back, so isn't clayton...who cares? Your not going to win, and all you are doing is draging out the inevitable......

reanimate_patient.jpg

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 17 2003, 01:32 PM
In addition, Pat is still making untrue public posts over "there" about my stalking.

He just wants you, just like any other 10 year old kid who doesn't know how to tell a girl he likes her.

Not to be insensitive or anything. :lol:

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 17 2003, 02:39 PM
If you continually have friends fight back for you or question anything that has to do with him, what do you expect? Him to NOT do anything but ban him?

Well what came out these last two days is how Pat is thinking that so many could be me. Chris was just being a good friend, but he wasn't being me. Most of what he posted, he would post and tell me about it afterwards. Otherwise, I would have many times told him not to post what he was planning to.

From reading the ban, Mikey_b thinks that Chris is a female, so he's bought into Pat's crazy line of thinking.

I have nothing at all to do with sgtiger. I don't know breakneckvtec and I never encouraged him to reply to Pat like he did in that "Boxer of Brief" thread either. But since he's from the NE forum, I am sure that Pat was harder on him by this barest of associations.

And I know that for months, your friend Daisy has agreed with Pat's version in all of this. I really don't give a fuck what she thinks of me, but I am disapointed that she came to this conclusion without asking my side of what happened to me since last January. And she has made several public comments about me in OT also, ALL of which I ignored for months.

So yeah, I am still wound up about this.

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 17 2003, 02:40 PM
He just wants you, just like any other 10 year old kid who doesn't know how to tell a girl he likes her.

Not to be insensitive or anything. :lol:

I can feel the passion too... lol!

Yeah, I've thought of that also. The ol' dipping the girl's pigtails in the inkwell move to show affection. And it's such a fine line between love and hate too. Well it is clear that he thinks of me frequently, showing that he cares afor me... only it's in this twisted negative way. I think that after this I deserve an honorary psychology degree... B) :D

And btw guys, females aren't the only "heavies" in relationships... you men can dish out the crap pretty well yourselves too. And men do gossip.

Haha yup! I wouldn't be surprised if he sucker-punches the girls on 6th street instead of sidling up, cocking an eyebrow and saying "hey baby, how about some playtime tonight". That's too sophisticated.

:lol:

Well...he's a dick, and I never had a problem with him till he fawked with the NE forum, and I blew my top after I read some of the shit that he posted....I was so mad that I just wanted to see him get put where he belongs.....on the floor picking up his teeth.....nah, that's not my style. I've cooled down now, but I am still banned, and he is still a dickhead.

So....lets compare our banning notices.....this one is original to a mental pat....

You have been banned from making any new posts or sending private messages. The reason for this ban is: Threaten me?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, he is just a sick bastard.

It's much better over here anyways.....Thanks B, and SiSteve.

It's easy to be an asshole over a distance and internet connection. I got to meet many people that hated me at N9 - Yet in person we were best buddies.

Someone that really hated me had turbo issues, and I helped him - Then introduced who I was... The response was funny.

-> Steve

Airjockie: Here was Pat's response to me requesting your unbanning:

Thanks, and just so you know Airjockie is never going to post here again due to his threats of physical violence. That was his mistake, and a serious one at that. I don't take that lightly, as I have had people try to fight me over silly internet shit before (they lost, badly) so I have no choice but to address it as a serious threat.

Sucks to go down like that, but people should know to watch thier words. LOL reminds me of Paradise Hotel...

Sounds a little different than the reason left for your banning.

Thanks, and just so you know Airjockie is never going to post here again due to his threats of physical violence...

Somehow, I feel that plenty of other posters on the board at one time or another have "threatened" one another in the heat of the moment with threats of violence, and then ending up with no ill consequences on either side. I'm still not sure why Pat would worry at all about someone from CT or even me attacking him. He's a big guy with a decent sized firearms collection (btw, mentioned often in OT), and since he lives in Texas, he has the right to protect himself and his property with them. He has many male friends in and out of his house. I would say that his person and property are pretty well secured from us.

And speaking of threatening messages... here is a lovely one from Pat's friend NOVAsi aka Jamie:

your dumb 04/01/03 02:08 PM

say i just wanted to let u know that if u decide to come to thanhs party here in austin i will be sure to make u feel so un-welcome that u wished u where dead and dont bother trying to reply to this PM because what u have to say i dont FUCKING care so dont waste your time u dumb cunt :mad:

and if u still dont get it ..let me make it more clear for u

DONT FUCKING GO TO AUSTIN BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO SEE U

And this PM was just sent to me out of the blue... he hardly ever posts, and I certainly never replied in any sort of rude way to him. But someone was getting him all worked up over me. And so maybe Jamie reads Pat's PM's too. My reply to Jamie went unanswered (how typical of Pat's friends, closeminded and judgmental). I forwarded this PM to Pat and this was his reply to me:

Re:Well 04/01/03 02:37 PM

Wow. Just wow.

Well Jamie wasn't banned for threatening me. The party came and went without incident. I had a really nice time with a bunch of people there. So Pat was very good with that innocent act to me. I was just gullible for way too long. So you can see that my tenure on ClubSi was just one long Twilight Zone/Gaslight episode. Unfuckingbelievable. :angry:

all this crap about CSi is making me feel like
lazy.gif

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Sep 18 2003, 07:31 AM
haha it says cockblocked!!!

So... fitting. Not that there was anything to cockblock. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back