I guess I'm with Airjockie...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I might be banned for saying this but if I am... oh fucking well.

You guys wanted to come over here because you didnt like the way Pat did things in the Northeast. You came here to get away from Pat. But all you fucking people are doing is talking about Pat. Pat this and Pat that.

The northeast, for the most part has a new home. Stop bring the old clubsi drama over here. Again you wanted to get away from pat but all of you keep bringing him up.

Now you can hate on me all you want. I dont give a flying fuck. i am just speaking the truth.

This goes to everyone and i say it with as much love in my heart as possible.

Shut the fuck up about it and move the fuck on.

Thank you.

Justin, you and Bill have said your peace, and that's fine. That's what THIS site is all about. So no need to get all defensive about stating your opinion. And no you won't get banned.

So I don't think that you read this thread very thoroughly. You just over-simplified this thread into a Pat-hating thread. But it's not.

Chris made this post for two reasons, to let his friends know that he had been banned and secondly to tell his side of it. I guess that you don't see the sickness in Pat when he posts all over the boards that he suspects many of his "attackers" to be me in disguise. And what's tragic is by Pat telling everyone to take it to PM after he makes false public ASSumptions like that, is that so many other readers think that Pat's conclusions are right. But no, they are wrong and slanderous. Chris is not me and neither is sgtiger. And no, I am not a STALKER by any dictionary definition. It's all in Pat's head.

And my replies were to several people not understanding what Pat is all about and asking... Pat made this public first and kept it public. Why don't you tell your FRIEND to just stifle it himself?

Now please just let this thread float naturally to the bottom. <_<

Alright, since you men love numbers and statistics so much:

1. Before Justin posted, this thread was 11th out of 22 in this forum. The thread had been "dead" for almost two whole days. We were done with the topic.

2. There are 22 threads in here, and only two maybe three of them make any reference to that person. So that is about 9% of the content in here. Not bad at all considering our mass exodus of a week ago.

Again Justin and Bill, you are both opinionated people. Just understand that Pat's methods of banning people or threatening them with a ban, are just his way of turning off conversation abruptly. I don't give a fuck if that is just "Pat's way". He starts a forum conversation, and when he doesn't like the way it is headed, he just tells them to shut up and takes away their voice. Him saying that he is an admin is no excuse. No other ClubSi admin or mod behaves that way. Pat alone gives ClubSi a bad name. Sorry if you can't see that.

So okay we are here now and have our freedom of speech back. Yay! And it's the American way, Mr. "Remember 9-11". You were attracted to this thread because of Chris' subtitle of "F@(# CSi". So what about it? Chris had no where else to vent. So he came he to be with friends and get some stuff off of his chest.

And speaking of American rights, how can you condone Pat making a case against me where I couldn't be at the trial in the admin forum, nor defend myself? Damn hypocrites. I am a very principled person both on and offline, I am sorry that you aren't the same way. Bullies should never be tolerated, I don't care how amusing you find them to be from a safe distance.

And lastly, GOOD friends don't let friends go so out of control. So I am not impressed with any of his.

Now you should go over to Team Slow to see if they are talking some shit about Pat over in there.

EDIT: And my making this last post didn't affect this thread's standing in the forum listings in any way.

Chances are... team slow... IS talking shit. i used to be a regular over there also. anyone remember the team slow vs csi shit?

teamslow tested,
pat dissaproved.

what else is new? :roll:

I dont give a shit what team slow has to say about Pat. I dont give a shit that you people talk about Pat. He pissed you off and you have the right to vent.

I just think everything should be forgotten and move on with a new northeast board.

One more thing for everyone to remember, there are always two sides to a story.

:)

Originally posted by JustinVw@Sep 20 2003, 09:38 PM
One more thing for everyone to remember, there are always two sides to a story.

:)

So why don't you tell that the rest of the ClubSi gang? Why don't you use that for your sig quote over there too? Pat tells his version on ClubSi, and we get tell ours over in here without harassment or fear of banning. He plays very unfairly. ;) :p

Peace Justin. At least with this last reply, you stopped all that nasty swearing. B)

well 1st of all this pat protector guy just came over here telling us to stop talking shit, and then posted that he doesn't give a shit... wtf??? why the fuck did he sign up then??? and this whole pat thing is a VERY small and new percentage of hondaswap.... 2nd, Pat says that he has gotten into many fights over internet bullshit... by show of hands how many ppl here have gotten physical over what goes on here???? with all the shit talked here, there should be a war going on, but ofcoarse we are sooo much cooler than them....

GOO HONDASWAP!!

Originally posted by shuturmowth@Sep 21 2003, 01:00 AM
GOO HONDASWAP!!

Yes. This is a very cool site. It's one of the few internet car boards where we can have a discussion and not have it disintegrate into hysterics.

I find very ironic that Justin wanted to remind us that there are two sides to every story.... when his friend Pat only allows his one version to be presented on ClubSi. His secret trial of me in the admin forum was the act of a coward.

I also like that on this site the ban notices tell the offenders how long their ban will last. At ClubSi, there is no such thing, as you can all read. I don't blame the NE members like Bill, who were so undeservedly banned last week for being so upset with Pat. And one never knows if it will be a temporary ban or a banishment. And the messages are never impersonal nor objective either. And once banned, there is absolutely no one to turn to in order to plead your case. My first ban, Arctil tried to unban me (with Thanh's permission) all day one Friday afernoon, but Pat just kept rebanning me. That first ban was for nothing that I ever did on the forum, it was just some personal misunderstanding, a tiny anthill that Pat turned into a public mountain.

One problem is that ClubSi has gotten too huge and not kept up with a better set of rules or way to enforce them. Its management is just so fucked up. Pat has crowned himself the most powerful admin, just by his stubborn irrational personality. No one wants to fight with him because it's just not worth it. The rest of them have a happy offline life and don't punish others with their bad moods because they just aren't cranky like Pat.

The rules are never enforced fairly or consistantly either. I read where Justin called a girl a snitch for posting a list of members who weren't being disciplined. Well, I couldn't post a reply to Justin in there, but monkey poo to you dude. I believe in equal justice for all. If one of the "in" people make a comment, it's all cool, if not, on just gets jeered at for being a mod wannabe. Pat and the mods don't notice everything, and why should they? They just want to read and enjoy the board too. And btw, I remember last fall, Pat asked some of his friends to be his secret "sig police", just because he has the avatars and sigs turned off at work. Well fuck all the hypocrites over there. :angry:

Originally posted by shuturmowth@Sep 21 2003, 01:00 AM
well 1st of all this pat protector guy just came over here telling us to stop talking shit, and then posted that he doesn't give a shit... wtf??? why the fuck did he sign up then??? and this whole pat thing is a VERY small and new percentage of hondaswap.... 2nd, Pat says that he has gotten into many fights over internet bullshit... by show of hands how many ppl here have gotten physical over what goes on here???? with all the shit talked here, there should be a war going on, but ofcoarse we are sooo much cooler than them....

GOO HONDASWAP!!

I think clayton was gonna hit him over the head with a snail. ;)

lol @ Clayton's post... :D

But really guys, I was getting over this shit fine until.. Pat's friend called me up last Friday night for a prank, then midweek, there were some emails from some crazy ClubSi female (who thinks that Pat is really her friend. Hah! Talk about dumb... :roll: ), and now Justin posting twice today, and only in this thread. I think his second post bothered me a lot more that the one with all the tough e-thug swear words in it. <_<

Originally posted by shuturmowth@Sep 21 2003, 12:00 AM

GOO HONDASWAP!!

How about you have a nice can of shut the fuck up. I didnt come here to protect pat. I came here because i was invited from the CSI NE board. You dont know me or the situation my friend so one suggestion to you: Back the fuck off.

martine, You seem to act like i care about the pat situation. I dont give a flying fuck. All I said was to stop posting that old drama shit here.

I thought the point of coming to this website was to get away from it? if its gonna be the same old shit, whats the point of being here?

yeah I'm buddies with pat but that doesnt mean I dont tell him when he is right and wrong. I argue with him all the time. whatever.

Also let me edit my previous post: There are 3 sides to every story. Yours. His. and the Truth. ;)

Now leave the past in the past. Martine, I am cool with you. We talk, we bullshit. But dont think I'm gonna hold back from saying something when its on my mind.

You like to bring this shit up whenever possible IT SEEMS. Leave it alone. WHO FUCKING CARES? How can you let what some internet persona says to you bother you.

This goes to everyone: Dont let what someone says on the internet get to you. Bottom line.

martine: you act like this has affected your life in some sort of way. jesus christ allmight. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Now I am done with this thread and the pat subject. I didnt come to Hondaswap to have this trivial bullshit played out over and over and over again. I came here to have contact with the people in the Northeast. I thought thats what everyone came here for.

Yo you want to talk shit about pat, fine. Make one post about him, invite him to Hondaswap and let him defend himself.

jesus christ allmight.

Oh and no one thought green92iflipmycar10timeswhateverthefuckhisname is was martine. Mikey_B just called him a girl and told him to stop acting like one. Not once did anyone ever think he was martine. I also told pat that SgtTiger wasnt martine. So yeah, I had your back martine if thats what you want to call it. Oh what the fuck ever.

I have real life issues to deal with. I am not going to deal with this internet bullshit.

I want to be on this site. I want to converse with you guys. I want to have meets and I want us to be a big NE family. But i wont stay here if this bullshit keeps up.

You all know how to contact me, let me know when everyone is ready to get past this shit.

****and no i wont let the door hit my ass on my way out.

Oh and one more thing since I am the bad guy now. Remember who it was that got everyone unbanned. yes thats right. It was me. IF I DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE NORTHEAST I WOULD HAVE LET EVERYONE STAYED BANNED. i WOULD HAVE NEVER OPEN MY MOUTH. ONE PERSON THANKED ME FOR GETTING HIM UNBANNED AND THAT WAS BILL. No one else said a damn thing to me. yeah well your welcome

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 21 2003, 01:01 AM
lol @ Clayton's post... :D

But really guys, I was getting over this shit fine until.. Pat's friend called me up last Friday night for a prank, then midweek, there were some emails from some crazy ClubSi female (who thinks that Pat is really her friend. Hah! Talk about dumb... :roll: ), and now Justin posting twice today, and only in this thread. I think his second post bothered me a lot more that the one with all the tough e-thug swear words in it. <_<

i curse and you know it. get over it.

understandable and thanks, but at that time i was never banned. i WAS banned, because i supposedly had a few different screen names to torment pat with. whatever for CSi, lets just rename it ClubPat.

also dont forget, its more personal to her since shes actually hung out with pat for periods of time... not so much of an internet persona.

you shoulda came to celia's little party!

why don't we go ahead and drop this whole clubsi bullshit.

its over. we are here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back