I had teh fun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
This morning :)

IMAGE066.JPG

IMAGE067.JPG

IMAGE068.JPG

IMAGE069.JPG

the more dirty, the more fun :)

It's not a Jeep thing unless you have at least a 3" suspension lift an 31" tires. I guess you have never had to use a shovel to get mud off your jeep. my bro had his buried and it took him 6 hours to dig it out. he was way out by himself and s.o.l. until he got it out.
here it is:
jeep2.jpg

Steve, you should have called me, I am always up for getting my truck with 11,000 miles on it all dirty. Did you go to Neupaug? We have to do a little 4 wheeling beofre you get rid of that thing.

Prowler - 31's ? lol Cmon, a 3" lift you can easily tuck 33's under there, thats what Ill be doing if I decide to keep this thing.

Jeeeeeef- Yea, Abbie and I went to nepaug early this morning, like around 10, I didnt think you'd be up at that time. I did however find some sick ass trails the last two times i was in there (this morning and yesterday) We'll have to hit it up when its nice and bright outside, its not fun doing it in the dark :)

BTW - I just got it out of the body shop on thursday....therefore

MUD > New paint job

haha :)

dang, forgot to check this thread.
yeah, the jeep can fit bigger tires, but it's not mine. the jeep still gets more looks than my honda or mustang did combined.

Back