i had to do it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jody and Jaime need to go on trial for crimes against sensibility. BAN! :)

Originally posted by 90 accord@Aug 9 2004, 10:32 PM
:D :D :D :D

i dunno, i've always liked it, and i had to take SiRkid's advice on this, and buy one :)
[post=374567]Quoted post[/post]​

I say do it. If it doesn't fit right, put it on HT for 160 + shipping.

I don't know I have been on the "ricer" rampage for the past few weeks.

-I Painted a honda logo (IMO looks good. Painted a textured black OEM badge. Looks great with the white background.
-Painted my turn signels amber with stain glass paint. Looks good.
-Just picked up an EG front lip/front spoiler today for $20 :)
-Bought a bling bling VTEC gauge cluster (redlines at 8200)
-Going to convert it to amber tommrow.

ya looks good to me....ive always thought those duckbills were a good looking spoiler on an eg......but 40 bucks shipping huh? that seems kinda steep. also if u have to hack the hell out of it to get it to fit just have someone fix it up a lil and color match it

well my 2 rice projects went 2 diffrent ways. I put the eg front lip on, and IMO looks great. Little more aggressive, lower look, and looks good with white bumper. Went on basicly no problems

Amber gauge cluster/amber clock. I tryied the amber clock thing that I posted here, and it didn't work. Maybe I didn't use the right tab. baisicly just turned it dark and blury. Then I did the DIY amber cluster. The paint blew, and I had to put on a bunch of extra coats because it didn't go on that even. So I plug it in, during the day, it almost looks pink. At night, it is DARK red. Looks alright, but the constant red will annoy me on the long drives.

Looks like a winner... and that PRICE. FOr a carbon duckbill, that's cheap as hell. THe unpainted fiberglass ones run tha tmuch, usually.

Here's my bud's hatch with one. Clean ass car.

Oh, Did I mention it made 540 hp and went 10.60's?? :)

hybrid901.jpg

joshfront.jpg

joshpassside.jpg

joshrear.jpg

I like em, just hope it's the whole thing, getting the old one off the frame is a bitch and hte clips aren't made to be used again.

for that price i would probably scoop it up, looks good.

I prefer the SiR2 spoiler with the long led...yum

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 15 2004, 03:47 PM
Doesn't flip up very much. I'd like a little more upwards flip in mine.
[post=377149]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, i wanted it a little higher, but they didnt supply a "real" pic in the auction.. just a pic of the spoiler on the spoon civic..

but hell, didnt require any modification to go on, and it looks great!
so i can't really complain

Back