I HATE CALIFORNIA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
It is currently October 23, 2003 in Southern California. We are well into the "fall" season.

It has been 100 fucking degrees, miserable, smoggy, humid, out here for the past week and a half, with NO sea breeze whatsofuckingever.

I fucking HATE california.

thats all.

cali owns, but i do agree it is quite warm for this time of year, still no rain either.
i want it to snow in the sierras so i can do some boarding, ususally the resorts are open by halloween, doesn't look like that will be happening.

yea, i feel your pain, Tony. theres nothing quite like breaking a new heat record everyday, which is what actually happened last 2 days here.

:werd: i hate cali's weather right now
^ i look like him it is so hot out here :lol: :lol:

Well, the seasons are trying to catch up for summer when the clouds were covering the sky and it was humid as hell. It is hot over here in Austin too, but I don't know what the norm of weather is over here. I think it is the same as California.

all i am hoping is that all that warm weather keeps going on till next weekend and all that warm air finds it way to mn

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 23 2003, 03:59 PM
That's what you get for living in the desert. :p

i am not entirely in the desert, i live mins from the cost B)

I'll trade you. I will take the hot days over the freezing ones any day!

shiet im happy, i live right by malibu and its nice and cool over here... with the fresh breezes of the pacific landing in my backyard i got perfect weather practically 24/7

B) B) B)

sorry tony lol

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Oct 23 2003, 04:45 PM
shiet im happy, i live right by malibu and its nice and cool over here... with the fresh breezes of the pacific landing in my backyard i got perfect weather practically 24/7

B) B) B)

sorry tony lol

you bastard !!

jk

im only 3 or so miles from the ocean and there is no sea breeze whatsoever....
sucks. yesterday it was cool, bout 12 pm we got a huge sea breeze and i opened the front huge window to my house and the one in my bedroom and it felt awesome.

reason i started this thread was because i had to go down to Montebello (shit fucking area) to pick up someone, and was dreading the drive down to that no sea breeze having shit-hole.

Well I live in Missouri and you never know what the hell the weather is going to be like. Sometimes its hot, sometimes its.....not hot.

saying here in Indiana:

"If you dont like the weather, wait 5 minutes."

and god is it soo true. freeze your balls off one minute and the next minute you could be cooking eggs on the sidewalk....lol

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 23 2003, 07:03 PM
It is currently October 23, 2003 in Southern California. We are well into the "fall" season.

It has been 100 fucking degrees, miserable, smoggy, humid, out here for the past week and a half, with NO sea breeze whatsofuckingever.

I fucking HATE california.

thats all.

s3f8b5bb588bb2.jpg

:eek: Ok I admit...100 degrees is pretty bad with humidity. but I'd rather sweat my ass off than freeze my ass off. I can live with being too hot. All I think about when I'm outside in 30 degrees is when can I go back inside??

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 23 2003, 02:36 PM
NorCal is pretty nice today, it is sunny out, not too hot, breeze is kickin' in.
NorCal>SoCal :p

:werd:

Back