I hate california

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's cool, I'm lookin to cruise in a 63 pimp daddy caddy this year, after I get my b16a swap actually into my car. That is one monstrosity of an automobile, 390 V8. like 4500 pounds.

i saw we convince the people who are bombing abortion clinics and sniping abortion doctors that CARB is a much worst enemey than the aformentioned...

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 5 2003, 03:13 PM
i saw we convince the people who are bombing abortion clinics and sniping abortion doctors that CARB is a much worst enemey than the aformentioned...

I'm trying to get them to go after the RIAA... :ph34r:

As much as I'd like to see carb go away, I would want to go about it the legal way. Nice new avitar, tony. Good ol mr burn's trying to snipe carb officials, I can see it all now, yes...(tapping fingers together)..Smithers! get me my gun!

I have know problem with smog. I just give this guy at my work my regestration and a hundred bucks two days later my car is smoged. Never even go to a smog station.

Aint no damned carb here... just the vehicle safety inspection, whats funny is when you drive your car up to the DMV to get inspected they then look inside and see the car is gutted and ask what is going on. I was a little to honest with the guy the first time. And told him the intentions for the car.

CARB + BAR = ASSHOLES

i was 101 pcp on my HC, and redneck failed me. I came back home and tweaked it a little. came back and went down to 54, failed me for one of the wires on O2 sensor loose.

Back