I hate Cops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
Me and my boys roll over to the mall to Watch Lord of the Rings tonight. Parking spaces are scarce, so people use all the spaces and the ones with diagonal yellow lines. Most of those spaces are for Dept of Licensing drivers going to take their tests. After hours, people park in them all the time. I come out of the movie to a $250 parking ticket, for parking in a handicap zone. I call the cop up, and he said the yellow space was between two handicap spots, therefore a loading zone.

I Fucking hate them.

Now I gotta go to court.

haha... you dumbass! My 5 year old cousin knows only crips (and I'm not talking about the gang) are allowed to park there!

Go cry yourself a river, build a goddamn bridge, and get the fuck over it!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 2 2004, 03:27 AM
haha... you dumbass! My 5 year old cousin knows only crips (and I'm not talking about the gang) are allowed to park there!

:werd:

consider that ticket stupidity tax

Oh yeah, and how'd you call the cop up? What, did he put his home phone on the ticket like, "yeah man, gimmie a holla, y0!"?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 2 2004, 03:27 AM

yeaaaaaaaah I like that. That makes me happy because thats one ticket closer to his quota...and one less chance of me getting a speeding ticket.

call the non-emergency number. Ask to speak with the Officer with the certain badge number written on the ticket. He called me back.

I wasn't in a handicap parking space. I'm not bitching about getting a ticket, but I think the fine is a little hefty since I didn't actually take a handicap space. I shoulda gotten a parked in the loading zone ticket or something.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 2 2004, 05:41 AM
cops don't have quotas :ph34r:

Dunno if you're joking or not, but they do around here. I see em nail one person, turn around 5 minutes later and they have someone else nailed. 2 am do you really think they're out for "public safety?" no they've got quotas per shift. <_<

I always thought and would assume that cops would have quotas, but I believe that they don't exist.

Someone should ask your local department.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 2 2004, 01:09 PM
I always thought and would assume that cops would have quotas, but I believe that they don't exist.

Someone should ask your local department.

Goddamn it...do you think I'm making it up? I have asked the damn department, and I do know the chief of police...they fucking have quotas here. :p

well guess your department does, now wouldn't it suck if by chance everyone in yoru community abided by the law for one month. i wonder wtf would happen.

I dunno where u guys are from but im from chicago and around here they have quotas! back when i had my other car they used to get me all the time for stupid shit like tinted windows or not having a front plate...

Yea the cops around here have quotas too..

At the end of the month, they pull people over like crazy to catch up for what they don't have..

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Jan 2 2004, 02:34 PM
Yea the cops around here have quotas too..

At the end of the month, they pull people over like crazy to catch up for what they don't have..

:nod:

Indiana and Ohio suck. :p

Originally posted by dinasty2003@Jan 2 2004, 12:20 PM
I dunno where u guys are from but im from chicago and around here they have quotas!

Damn right.

I live in the Chicago suburbs... About 5 years ago my Mom was ticketed for doing 37 in a 35. If they don't have quotas I'll eat my hat. B)

Back