I hate dunkin donuts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94CivicSlow

Every single morning I get a coffee on my way to work at the same dunkins. Theres a new girl that started working there and no matter what the total is, she keeps the change. <_<

Today shes like 3.15 please, I give her 5$ and she goes Thanks have a great weekend. So I wait for my change and she never came back, I watched her throw it in the tip cup.

WTF Every day its the same thing, you will buy a coffee for 2.19, give her 3 bux and she will be like THANKS Peace with your change. :thief:

Any other places do that shit?

Its not so much the money cause its pocket change but damn.. Its kinda rude. I dont wanna be like gimme my 85 cents hoe and look like a cheapass :lol:

oh hell no, i beleive you'd get your ass kicked for trying that shit on me

that 2 bucks gets me into the u pull it yard when my friend isnt working.

Id go around... walk in the damn store take my money from the tip cup and hock a fucking loogie in its place

thats some fucked up shit. You're oobviously not from NY/NJ. All hell would break loose if someone did that. They'll start flipping tables over a $1.50, $.05 and they're going to get yelled at for a long time and be a public disturbance.

you my friend aren an idiot for letting her keep it..

you;d be supriosed how quickly that pocet change adds up. One week I decided to not use it and cash it in. just for the hell of it. I ended up with like 60 bucks.

i tip my D&D guys/girls my change or sometimes a buck just about every day.

of course, i don't even have to order any more. i walk in, and i have a coffee ready to go b the time i get to the register :p

I leave my change in the tip jar (remainer of a dollar) but if they automaticly put it in their, I would be pissed as hell.

I love dunkin dounuts. My dad knows a guy at the DD that he goes to and he sells him there 5lb bags of Whole bean coffee. Turns out to be alot cheaper and it tastes real good.

I used to tip at my local DD... But about a month ago, they took away the tip cups, and put up signs that say "THANK YOU FOR NOT TIPPING"

weird.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 1 2005, 10:10 AM
I used to tip at my local DD... But about a month ago, they took away the tip cups, and put up signs that say "THANK YOU FOR NOT TIPPING"

weird.
[post=519037]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, when I worked at Panera, when I first started, we were told not to accept tips, and if someone did, point them to our "feed the hungry jar" Well I made $6.00 an hour. I was the hungry one :blink:

I did get tiped a few times though, but it was never that much.

For a part time job, I would never work at a place that you didn't work for tips. That is how I make most of my money

I can't believe you stood for that. I mean, you deserve to get robbed if you let the criminal take your shit, but c'mon. 3 pennies, OK. Anthing more than that, give me my damn money.

Tipping is one thing, but that shit would be a problem and a half. I'll give you they fucking $0.50, but let me give it to you. Beside the bitch didn't do anything more than the guy that rung up my smokes at Citgo, and I don't tip his ass, so what the hell makes that twat think she should keep my change?

lol...

I only tip one of the DD's. The one in Jamaica, NY tht I go to. They always get my shit quick and it tastes fresg. Theres another DD 1 block away and their food tastes like shit. :shrug2:

If I'm giving a tip, I'm going to hand it or leave it or tell the person to take it out. They CAN'T just decide they're going to tip themselves. They can tip themselves out of the register...not my pocket.

was the girl at least hot?

Back