I hate dunkin donuts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol.

you should still get your money back though; that's like two double cheeseburgers a day from mcdonalds. :D

Originally posted by 94CivicSlow+Jul 1 2005, 04:02 PM-->
I cant yell at her.. shes hot
[post=519071]Quoted post[/post]​
Fuck that, hot working a D and D, threat her like the tool she is and she'll love you for ever.

B

john = Mr. Pink

Haha, naw, I tip well, but only when I go out to eat, and someone that gets paid below minimum wage is working their ass off to ensure that we have a good meal.

Delivery drivers, Dunkin Dount employees, 7-11 workers, they get paid a wage for doing a job, so I don't feel inclined to tip them, drivers if they are fast, and nice, but if some dick head shows up at my door, dressed like he just came from a Smashing Pumkins smoke fest is expecting tip for a cold pizza he can suck the wang.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 1 2005, 09:59 AM
i tip my D&D guys/girls my change or sometimes a buck just about every day.

of course, i don't even have to order any more. i walk in, and i have a coffee ready to go b the time i get to the register :p
[post=519028]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :withstupid:

i go to the same D&D and i also tip them the change
the people there are great
know what i drink, have it ready quickly, are polite and friendly, so i will tip them

but EVERY TIME they will at least try to hand me my change

94CivicSlow DD owns you biatch....go back and slap that bitch in the mouth....then thow a penny at her.....and tell her it was for her thought

i would go in there, and get a coffee, and when she robs your change i would go and take the whole fucking tip cup...

when she gives you a bewildered look and asks you wtf ask her how she likes it...

Just pay her the exact change...and when she looks at you for a tip....Flip her the bird. ;)

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Jul 1 2005, 07:28 AM
oh hell no, i beleive you'd get your ass kicked for trying that shit on me

that 2 bucks gets me into the u pull it yard when my friend isnt working.

Id go around... walk in the damn store take my money from the tip cup and hock a fucking loogie in its place
[post=519001]Quoted post[/post]​

damn that shit was funny.

Your problem is that you're thinking with the little head, which strips you completely of any logic. Have a girl buy your shit for you. ;)

try and calculate what your total will be and give her about 4 cents extra, then when she starts to walk away just stand there OR say "HEY GIVE ME MY CHANGE!!! and just be an asshole. i mean, thats fucked up, you give her a 5 for 2.30 and she keeps the rest, fuck that shit. kick her in the head.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 1 2005, 10:40 PM
As I said. Boobies or change.
[post=519473]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck tits... I'd be demanding her phone number and a blowjob for assumed tips like that.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 1 2005, 03:50 PM
Just pay her the exact change...and when she looks at you for a tip....Flip her the bird. ;)
[post=519328]Quoted post[/post]​

Even though I work on tips, I know the solution to this problem.

If its $2.20 or $2.50 don't hand her the $5, hand her the $2 and walk away. If she says anything, just say I thought if you didn't have it they just take it out of the jar because I know if I have extra you usually just throw it in there. ///que bewildered look.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jul 3 2005, 05:08 PM-->
Airjockie
@Jul 1 2005, 03:50 PM
[post=519328]Quoted post[/post]​

Even though I work on tips, I know the solution to this problem.

If its $2.20 or $2.50 don't hand her the $5, hand her the $2 and walk away. If she says anything, just say I thought if you didn't have it they just take it out of the jar because I know if I have extra you usually just throw it in there. ///que bewildered look.
[post=520218]Quoted post[/post]​

Not giving enough is essentially the same as stealing the product. Basically, they could report you to the police for that.

What you should do in the fantasy world: demand some tits everytime she does it.
What you should really be doing in the real world: Pay with exact change, or find another donut shop.

Back