I hate fast food, but i love BK the other day...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
so i went to burger king to get breakfast (normally i hate breakfast from fast food joints) but i was starving and a ham croissanwich sounded good for some reason. well, the lady was being a total fucking used maxi pad bitch to me but i kept cool. yes, i had to use my debit card that day, i forgot my cash in my jeans from the night before. anyways,when i checked my bank account statement look what i got...

09/29/2006 MC-BURGER KING #2636 Q07 TACOMA -$0.38

haha, i got a full breakfast meal with oj for $.38. stupid bitch. haha, i'm entertained so easily the older i get.

he did post a link for some reason.. but it goes no where...

i just high-lighted the whole line from my statement then copied and pasted. i didn't post the link on purpose, but i did check to make sure it didn't go to anything.

haha nice. Last year I ate at Bandidos (authentic mexican restaurant), and when I got my statement the next month it showed a 19.xx charge on it. For whatever reason I actually kept the receipt and my bill was actually 12.xx. When I called them the manager told me that the dumbass waitress had added my coworkers total to mine, then ran it. He'd paid with cash for his food.

Wish I could underpay for something for a change.

Back