I hate film cameras

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DarkHand

VIP
I suck so bad.

I couldn't afford a digital camera by the time the Chicago Auto Show rolled around so I tried using my brothers film camera... Obviously I am no professional photographer, because the aperture was completely backwards for every shot I took:

IHateFilm.jpg

I got to meet Mario Andretti and he gave me THREE autographs:

ISwearItsAndretti.jpg

I've got 96 shots like this folks... :(

hahaha that royally sucks man. Sorry. but at least you have three autographs.

Make sure you turn on autofocus next time. The switch for it should be either on the lens, or very close to it. Other than that, use some common sense and when you are looking thru the viewfinder if it doesn't look in focus, then it definently isn't.

If you aren't using an SLR camera, then my deepest apologies, and get a new camera. (SLR cameras are the ones that you can take off the lenses and switch on different ones)

It sucks that your camera has all out of focus pictures, but at least they are all exposed correctly. My camera takes blank pictures half the time because the light sensors are shot and the flash sync is off-timed.

It is an SLR.. a Minolta X-370 with a really narrow lense though.. I had to get about 25 feet from the cars to get them completely in the shot... Took a good 5 to 10 minutes for EVERY car shot till there were no people in the way :(

They were all perfectly focused, no flash or tripod though, so I was trying to keep the exposure times down by increasing the aperture... I guess I went a little too big. :p

EDIT: Oh, and Mario signed a picture of him for me but it got smudged so he signed another one... I also got him to sign the assembly instructions for my Tamiya 1st gen CRX model! :D

Back