i hate hangovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
damn, your colleges suck.

all our frat parties were sam seasonals, or bud light,
where did you go? we go through like 90-100 (cant think of how many 30s are on a pallet) 30 packs during an average open party. that right there costs around 1000 dollars. and i hate any product made by bud.

thats funny that you guys mention BLUE MOON i never hear of it until last thursday.
thursty thursdays at the local tripple a baseball team, i could care less about the game i just go for the croud and the $1 beers all night!!!! ohh and they were serving BLUE BOON.

Quoted post[/post]]
BLUE MOON IS THE SHIT. its a microbrewery up in like VT or NH. i only know about it because a bar owner by me liked it so much that he flys in kegs so he can have it on tap.
Blue Moon is about as far from a microbrew as you can get. It's made by Coors. You probably get it from TN. The "bar owner" "flys in kegs" on a truck, right next to Coors Light and Killians.
And I'm not gonna comment on the quality of the product... :yuk:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
BLUE MOON IS THE SHIT. its a microbrewery up in like VT or NH. i only know about it because a bar owner by me liked it so much that he flys in kegs so he can have it on tap.
Blue Moon is about as far from a microbrew as you can get. It's made by Coors. You probably get it from TN. The "bar owner" "flys in kegs" on a truck, right next to Coors Light and Killians.
then maybe it wasnt Blue Moon he was talking about but thats what i thought the name was. But Blue Moon is still banging and so was the beer i cant remember the name too.

Quoted post[/post]]
I get the feeling he is not speaking of the same Blue Moon as you and I.

YES, Blue Moon is brewed by Coors. And it comes from CO, not TN. And just because it's not a microbrew, does not mean that it isn't delicious!

b your parties had sam adams? I wish our parties were like that. At my fraternity, we normally have half barrels of Busch Light. Its nasty but when you go through 10 of them in a night, $65 is much better then the 130 a barrel for sam adams. But thats beer for the masses, for me, i have my own private stock of good dark beers.

Porters are what I live for :beer:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I get the feeling he is not speaking of the same Blue Moon as you and I.

YES, Blue Moon is brewed by Coors. And it comes from CO, not TN. And just because it's not a microbrew, does not mean that it isn't delicious!
No, the bar owner had Blue Moon and another different beer on tap. I thought he said the Blue Moon was from a microbrewery but I guess it was the other one. Either that or the bar owner could have been confused. He did seem a little drunk. And its damn delicious.

Quoted post[/post]]
b your parties had sam adams? I wish our parties were like that. At my fraternity, we normally have half barrels of Busch Light. Its nasty but when you go through 10 of them in a night, $65 is much better then the 130 a barrel for sam adams. But thats beer for the masses, for me, i have my own private stock of good dark beers.

Porters are what I live for :beer:
We cant have kegs at open events. Thats why we go through a pallet of Keystone cans. And like you said, that beer is for the masses, my favorites are Killians and New Castle.

Back