I hate having a roomate.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lease is up in the beginning of nov. i already talked to them, i gotta pay this months rent and give them a 30 day notice and be out. i loose the deposit but i dont have to pay anything else. and ive considered eating it, but he gets away with too much and im not letting it go. this is the last time i get dicked over, the friendship is already done so i could care less about that.

yes text messages count as evidence. Me and my old roomate got into it one day and the next day he threw half my shit outside and it was snowing at the time so it got damaged. there was probably a thousand dollars worth of stuff, there was computer parts a monitor a sound system and car stereos which all got destroyed pretty much and I was away at the time so he texted me and told me that he did it. When i got home there was my shit in my driveway. I took pictures of everything and called the cops. Called my landlord also. Landlord said he would pay for the court costs b/c he hated my roomate and he owed back rent anyways so he was getting money to. Plus he owed me $550 from when we moved in b/c i forked over $1600 for the security deposit and 1st months rent. So we went o court and i ended up getting like almost $2000 back from him and my landlord go all the rent he owed him. lets just say my old roomate wasnt happy lol....Well we all ended up moving out like 3 months before my lease was up b/c we all hated each other and i was never home cause i worked 40 hrs a week and went to classes 6 hrs a day. But my landlord ended up giving just me the $825 security deposit back b/c i got him all the back rent that he owed b/c i had the balls to take him to court lol.....So yes text messages work as evidence lol

Last edited:
cool, i appreciate the help. i paid the rent today and gave all of our notices. but i will be checking on that the beigining of next week. i just wanna make sure that hes out of the house first bc i dont want him going through and destroying the place. ive got most of my valuable stuff out already, only thing thats still here is my toolbox, nothing really valuable but their my tools. just gotta get off my lazy ass bc its 100 degrees and humid here. fucking tn weather. i cant wait to go back to fl.

cool, i appreciate the help. i paid the rent today and gave all of our notices. but i will be checking on that the beigining of next week. i just wanna make sure that hes out of the house first bc i dont want him going through and destroying the place. ive got most of my valuable stuff out already, only thing thats still here is my toolbox, nothing really valuable but their my tools. just gotta get off my lazy ass bc its 100 degrees and humid here. fucking tn weather. i cant wait to go back to fl.

Your bitching about the weather there and you want to go back to flordia lol?

lmao, yeah i know. but i remember the breezes there being cool. all you get here is hotter winds. at least the wind helps there instead of making shit worse.

Back