i hate ice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mwvnos

damn it!!!! it has iced over here in SC....im stuck at home and need to drive 3 hours to school but i cant go....its not much ice but people go crazy around here when even a little ice forms....it has coated the roads so cant go....i have tog et there today so that means im going no matter what the roads are like....fucking shit!!!

lol...thats the only thing I like about MN, you get used to the shit, but you can always tell the out of towners, or stupid WI drivers....

im from ohio so it doesnt bother me....but they close roads and shit.....i just went out to the road and theres a good 2 inches of solid ice....fucking shit

sweet, sounds like I'd take a little extra time and have some fun with the e-brake!!! Hope you make it there safely...

thanx man....my parents are coming back from hawaii tomorrow....yea those fucks are in hawaii laughing at me!!!! but i would love it for them if their flight was cancelled to here lol....2 and a half hours til i attempt to tame the roads!

Hawaii, yeah I have to admit I would be laughing also.

Originally posted by djyox@Jan 26 2004, 10:26 AM
lol...thats the only thing I like about MN, you get used to the shit, but you can always tell the out of towners, or stupid WI drivers....

Wisconsin drivers arent as bad as the gay yuppies from IL

Get your lazy ass a shovel and start shoveling!! Ice ownz j00!!!!1!!

j/k

That sucks. Whats going to happen with school!

nah man, i got a 700 foot driveway which is 10 feet wide, would you shovel that shit???? nore like snowplow that shit! lol....i havent missed any classes yet but i dont know if classes will be cancelled tomorrow. i hope so though!!!!!!!!

yo dude...just shut up and wreck the CL...;) lol....(for the sade of getting a new car)....do it at the bottem of the hill

those ill yuppies really cant drive... but its fuin to see people from the burbs or small towns come to chicago and drive around... they get scared lol.. i always have a good time when relatives come to visit... ohhh and parallel parking. lol dont get me started on that....

Originally posted by lude68@Jan 26 2004, 05:00 PM
yo dude...just shut up and wreck the CL...;) lol....(for the sade of getting a new car)....do it at the bottem of the hill

why dont you drive in this shit?....oh wait, you cant man, your car doesnt run....my bad....lol :owned: :wall:

Originally posted by mwvnos+Jan 26 2004, 05:12 PM-->
@Jan 26 2004, 05:00 PM

why dont you drive in this shit?....oh wait, you cant man, your car doesnt run....my bad....lol :owned: :wall:

not my fault.....it has more than 3 wires...lmfao...oh wait...4 wires ownez joo!!!

Back