I hate my Algorithms Class

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
My professor is worthless, she spends the entire class covering simplistic bullshit because we have a couple of people that should not be there yet somehow managed to pass all the pre-reqs, so we never get to any of the difficult material. Does she take this into account when test time comes around? Of course not. I don't mind a difficult test but surely she cannot be so incredibly foolish to expect us to understand material that was never covered! But wait, that's not all. I waste 75 minutes every Tuesday and Thursday listening to her read dirrectly from the book. The few times she can procede past the basics and she is asked a question about the material covered her standard answer is to re-read that part from the her lecture notes (copied directly from the text). Grrrr, people like this hav no business teaching.

Thanks, that is all.

I consider myself lucky that this is the first one of these I have had considering I am 2/3 (I'd like to think 3/4) through my CS classes. The worst part is she teaches a bunch of the 400 level classes so I can't blast her because chances are good I will have her again.

ALL my classes were like that. and if they weren't like that, they were <rant> being taught by some fucking import who couldn't speak english</rant>

I mean, if you can master java, there is no reason why you can't figure out how to form complete english- hell, i would've been happy with engrish- sentences.

that happened in my calcII class. we had this really old guy who would stare off into space randomly sometimes when doing a problem on the board. it sucked so bad, everyone did horrible. our last midterm before the final, the class average was 0/10! haha, i got a 1/10, so i did pretty well. lol. ended up with a B in that class and i don't know calcII for shit.

Back